Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 27 Oct 18, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by matt987106 View Post
I was going to use Beth for a item that my wife wanted from WDW, i must say she was on the ball and very polite and replied to messages

In the end i turned out to be a bit of a time waster and did not order the item, but i would be more than 100% happy to recommend her, personally, i feel the $20 is a little cheap for what they do, people send 10 plus parcels for her to hold and then a shopping trip to Walmart for themand then deliver to the hotel, way too cheap, i would be looking at a sliding scale of prices
I agree. $20 seems far too reasonable. I think they could get away with charging a lot more.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 18, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
I had a less than positive experience earlier this year, Beth had promised she was going to let me know about some new items available for my two grandchildren but she never did. I sent a few frantic emails leading up to our holiday as I hadn't heard from her, I finally heard when we had already arrived. The gift baskets were lovely to be fair but we had already been there for a few days when they arrived at reception.
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 18, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

I would like a Beth in other US cities lol!
We don't go to Orlando much but I love BBW so would be fantastic for this same service in other places - miss it so much in other places we've visited... maybe we clone Beth!
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 18, 12:30 AM  
Link to this Post
mushumadness
VIP Dibber

mushumadness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Mobile

My groceries delivery arrived perfect on Wednesday this week when we arrived in Orlando
Lovely couple who we have used before for groceries and packages
Very friendly and also really concerned about how I was doing as I had a killer migraine and was exhausted
Will definatly be using again can’t failt them
mushumadness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 18, 12:30 AM  
Link to this Post
MurrayBear
Getting Excited

Mobile

We used Beth for our stay at the end of September. I can agree that the communication before we travelled was inconsistent. This did worry me at the time.

However Beth not only delivered but really went beyond what had been asked. She even responded quickly while we were there and I needed extra items for my baby.

I did raise my concerns regarding the communication and Beth has responded positively. She is passionate about her business and has taken on board my experience saying they will look at what they can do to improve it.

Before I travelled I would probably have said I wouldn't recommend her, given the communication issue. But having now experienced the effort she puts in and met her (she is lovely and very helpful), I would recommend and use her service again.
MurrayBear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 18, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Whilst you can't please all the people, all the time, after the unfortunate situation with the former personal shopper it seems both Debbie and Beth offer Dibbers a good personal shopper service
Old 28 Oct 18, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
Whilst you can't please all the people, all the time, after the unfortunate situation with the former personal shopper it seems both Debbie and Beth offer Dibbers a good personal shopper service
Thank you Chris
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 18, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

I have found Beth to be very helpful.
We have booked a trip and arrive on Christmas Eve and she has patiently responded to all my questions and indecision about arranging gifts.
She has also offered to meet us on Christmas Eve to hand everything over.
So far I’m impressed and am already planning to use the service again.
Old 28 Oct 18, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Leicesterlass
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

I used fairytale personal shopper in August. Tim and Beth were fabulous. I contacted them on their website and everything was perfect.
I made multiple orders, mostly from Macys, and a food order from Walmart to be delivered to us at POR.

When I ordered items I let them know so once it was received they could let me know it had arrived safely. I sent them a list of stuff I wanted from walmart and everything arrived as requested. They sent me a request through PayPal to cover the amount due for the Wal-Mart order and delivery.

I would've hesitate to use them again and I would definitely recommend them to others. They were so friendly and helpful when we finally got to meet them in person x
Leicesterlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 18, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by angelbabe View Post
Thank you Chris
No bother Debbie - nice to see two suppliers provide a good service for Fl travellers; both deserve their well earnt reputation, as evident by Dibber reviews I'd read the bad service/lost monies by a former PS but was unaware of you and Beth until sil used your services.