Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 14 Dec 19, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

White company

Just had a £100 gift card for the White Company, had a quick look on website, it will buy me approximately 1 jumper if I’m lucky
Might have to sell it in New Year
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 19, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
RachaelC
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Just had a £100 gift card for the White Company, had a quick look on website, it will buy me approximately 1 jumper if I’m lucky
Might have to sell it in New Year
Their outlet stores are often much better value and they do some lovely reed diffusers etc if you do decide to hang onto it
RachaelC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 19, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Their Christmas candles and diffusers are lovely, better than Jo Malone these days (with the exception of one or two). Some are on offer atm too
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 19, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
lindylou46
slightly serious Dibber

If you are not in a desperate hurry for something then l would wait for the sales, they often have reasonable reductions.
lindylou46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 19, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

The White Co are my go to for candles and diffusers, Winter being my favourite at the mo but then Lime & Bay or Seychelles after Christmas.
I get all my towels and bed linen from there too, their sales are normally very good so you should be able to get a lot more for your £100.
Also if you’re near any outlet stores, they quite often have good discounts too, I like the Bicester Village one. Got a huge grey furry throw for £100 reduced from £200 and still in their catalogue a few months back

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 19, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Thanks for the advice everyone, think I need a trip to Bluewater after Christmas to have a look
If not I’ll sell the gift card for maybe £80 to get rid of it
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 19, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
The White Co are my go to for candles and diffusers, Winter being my favourite at the mo but then Lime & Bay or Seychelles after Christmas.
I get all my towels and bed linen from there too, their sales are normally very good so you should be able to get a lot more for your £100.
Also if you’re near any outlet stores, they quite often have good discounts too, I like the Bicester Village one. Got a huge grey furry throw for £100 reduced from £200 and still in their catalogue a few months back
I'm burning the Winter candle that I got from the outlet at Bicester right now. Its so lovely. They have great deals in there. I got my friend a gorgeous dressing gown for Christmas for £32! OP if you can get there, its definitely worth a visit as you will get some lovely things with your £100 gift card.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 19, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

I’ve bought their sets of shower gel and body lotion for my nieces for Christmas. They are late 20’s and have moved on from Soap & Glory and Boots 3 for 2 gift sets.

The sets are beautifully packaged and generous sizes and smell delicious. £26 each which I think is reasonable for such a lovely gift.

Having read this thread I’m tempted to look at their candles now.

Edited at 10:06 PM.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 19, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
I’ve bought their sets of shower gel and body lotion for my nieces for Christmas. They are late 20’s and have moved on from Soap & Glory and Boots 3 for 2 gift sets.

The sets are beautifully packaged and generous sizes and smell delicious. £26 each which I think is reasonable for such a lovely gift.

Having read this thread I’m tempted to look at their candles now.
All 4 of their Christmas fragrances are lovely Linda but highland escape and fir tree are my favourites. The packs with the mini candle and diffuser are good and just about last over Christmas
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 19, 12:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve had some amazing bargains from the store at Bicester Village. I love the candles and diffusers. They have done gorgeous Christmas decs too.
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List