Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 4 Feb 20, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
borntoshop
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm signed up to their site but hardly ever receive any discounts and I'm using a .com email address. Do you know of any discounts at the moment
Nov/Dec 03-Orlando Villa/DLP Sept 04-Greece Nov/Dec 05-Orlando Villa 2007-New Hampshire ski-ing Orlando BWL & Villa 25 Dec 08 Florida New York 2010 New Hampshire 2011 New Hampshire 2012 Florida 2013 North Conway Christmas 2014
borntoshop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
luvorlando12
Excited about Disney

Going in a few days and still not been able to get any discounts despite signing up for emails, does anyone know of any vouchers at the moment?

Many Thanks
luvorlando12 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Today it was $10 of 3 wick candles 6for $26 hand soaps and $10 off a $30 spend
Offers change almost daily
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 20, 06:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Mobile

Over the course of a 2 week trip the offers are always there at some point. The bonus is using the $10, 20% or free item vouchers on top.
My biting points:
Half price on the 3 wick candles
$3 for the hand soaps
$3 for the wallflower bulbs
Half price on the aromatherapy range.

That’s pretty much all we buy, apart from the hand sanitizers(which I don’t think I’ve ever seen an offer on, apart from the standard 5 for $6/7).
You can get the odd better offer than those above but they’re the pretty standard offers that come round all the time. Some are 1 day deals, so you have to go head out that day, which isn’t a problem for us.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 20, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Softy View Post
That’s pretty much all we buy, apart from the hand sanitizers(which I don’t think I’ve ever seen an offer on, apart from the standard 5 for $6/7).
they have bumped the price to $9.75 which is a nearly 40% increase
we always buy the hand sanitizers but won't be getting many this year at that price
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 20, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I love bath and bodyworks and buy what I want regardless of offers as I only visit maybe once a year so have to stock up no matter what price is. There is always some sort of offer on. We were in NY black friday and I had 3 for 3 free which isn't the best offer but I still managed to spend $250+ and didn't even have that much. Candles were £$24.50 and Hand gels $1.75 so a bit rubbish if you buy 3 candles and 3 hand gels as you get the hand gels free. The staff couldn't work out why I wanted to do a few separate transactions so in the end just gave my basket as one transaction so lost out big time. The day after Black friday there was a $10 off voucher and hand soaps down to $3, I had paid $7.50 day before, so with 3 for 3 free it was $22.50 and I could have had them for $18.00 and also used $10 voucher.
Old 10 Feb 20, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bee happy View Post
I love bath and bodyworks and buy what I want regardless of offers as I only visit maybe once a year so have to stock up no matter what price is. There is always some sort of offer on. We were in NY black friday and I had 3 for 3 free which isn't the best offer but I still managed to spend $250+ and didn't even have that much. Candles were £$24.50 and Hand gels $1.75 so a bit rubbish if you buy 3 candles and 3 hand gels as you get the hand gels free. The staff couldn't work out why I wanted to do a few separate transactions so in the end just gave my basket as one transaction so lost out big time. The day after Black friday there was a $10 off voucher and hand soaps down to $3, I had paid $7.50 day before, so with 3 for 3 free it was $22.50 and I could have had them for $18.00 and also used $10 voucher.
Are you sure that’s the case with the buy 3 get 3 free? Everytime I’ve done it, it doesn’t give the cheapest free. If you bought 3 candles and 3 hand sanitisers it’d give 1 candle and 2 hand sanitisers free. Same basis with all companies these days. They technically order the prices of all of the items and give every 2nd one free. That might be why they were confused you were asking for separate transactions.

I was just in Abu Dhabi and bought a load of wallflower plugs. They were buy 1 get 1 free, AED 35 and AED 55. I didn’t need to do separate transactions to get. They grouped them together automatically as they always have done.

Edited at 08:54 PM.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 20, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mandco View Post
they have bumped the price to $9.75 which is a nearly 40% increase
we always buy the hand sanitizers but won't be getting many this year at that price
That’s rubbish! I noticed they’d gone up to $7 in November. Can’t believe they’ve gone up again so soon.
Old 25 Feb 20, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Shkyler
Apprentice Imagineer

Email today single wick candles, 5.95 with the code sweet, $8.55 off apparently
Shkyler is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Softy View Post
That’s rubbish! I noticed they’d gone up to $7 in November. Can’t believe they’ve gone up again so soon.
They've put the hand sanitizers back down to $7 guessing they had some complaints about the increase.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List