Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Feb 20, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
philinmerthyr
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dabjam22 View Post
Travelling from Manchester with Virgin, we currently have seats reserved in PE in the Bubble and wondering what order you are let off the plane. I know usually it is PE and then Economy but with us being upstairs wasn’t sure how this works as it looks like the stairs are at the back of economy. DS is autistic so am trying to decide if we would be better moving downstairs so we can exit quicker.
We flew back from MCO to LGW with Virgin Yesterday. We were in the back row of the bubble. row 80 economy seats. We were first off from the bubble. Bubble PE passengers after us. First class and PE downstairs were off first.

We loved row 80
Old 22 Feb 20, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs sun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dabjam22 View Post
Travelling from Manchester with Virgin, we currently have seats reserved in PE in the Bubble and wondering what order you are let off the plane. I know usually it is PE and then Economy but with us being upstairs wasn’t sure how this works as it looks like the stairs are at the back of economy. DS is autistic so am trying to decide if we would be better moving downstairs so we can exit quicker.
I would absolutely say swap ASAP! We much prefer pe downstairs and we have always been off the plane first! I’m still a little confused at they way virgins seatings are ! I always think UC should be off first but that’s only me thinking! And I could never afford that anyway😂😂
Mrs sun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Redsnapper
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lizzie145 View Post
the issue wont be that it takes ages to get off the plane - it is actually fairly quick. It is more where you are in the queue for immigration.
I know what you mean but even if immigration does have a big queue you are still at the front of your plane load.

We were first of in Sept and got to the immigration queue only to find a plane from Mexico had landed in front of us. By the time we got to the desk however there was now a huge queue behind us from our plane so it was still a benefit (row 19).
Old 23 Feb 20, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Joirish
Earning My Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ritz View Post
We've booked downstairs PE 18/19AC on the way out and then row 24 in the bubble on return for those reasons.
That's exactly what we've booked 😊 thanks to following advice on here over the last few months.
Joirish is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List