Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 5 Feb 20, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Have to agree Donna if I do food shop on the 192 it’s Target Publix or Aldi up that end
This trip we are way down the other end so it will be the Walmart at marker 15 till we get to our villa haven’t been in there for probably 15 years
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 20, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Have to agree Donna if I do food shop on the 192 it’s Target Publix or Aldi up that end
This trip we are way down the other end so it will be the Walmart at marker 15 till we get to our villa haven’t been in there for probably 15 years
Us too Helen

Publix at Berry for first shop on arrival night as only about a mile from Highgate. Joan seems to think the one at Summer Bay is more spacious though.

Aldi on the 192 opposite that Publix had just opened I think when we were there Nov/Dec. Didn't try it though as I have a strange thing about flying 4,300 miles to visit a shop that's only 4 miles away from home. That's why, selfishly, we don't want B&BW back in the UK We'll be spoilt only driving about 8 miles to Posner.

Target at Rolling Oaks fairly regularly as well.

Every first time visitor from the UK should try Walmart at least once though.

Mick
Old 5 Feb 20, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Mick we are spoiledcat the villa Walmart Winne Dixie Publix Aldi Dollar
General Market and a couple of farmers markets all within 2 miles
I have to support Aldi as DS1 is a manager for them but we've banned him from the Florida one e tidies the store as we shop much to his wife's embarrassment
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 20, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
orlando2
Excited about Disney

i think i might stick to Target or Publix then as i want it easy. I just want to grab a few bits for the villa and get out of there.
orlando2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 20, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Helen

The car park layout is very challenging though and you have to pick the best exit to get back on to NOLWR

Mick
that Walmart is the worse we have ever been too, the once we went it was full of rude brits ( who had zero manners and would just shout to each other from 2 isles away ) or even ruder hispanics

stay on the 192 and go to the Target or the Walmart a little further down the road
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List