Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Feb 20, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
MummyM41
I have Ears

Twilight Check in with BA

Hello
I have searched the internet but could not find an answer to my questions.
I booked my flights yesterday with American Airlines which will be operated by BA.

Will I able to use the twilight check in?
As I have booked the basic tickets would this effect using the twilight check in?

Many Thanks Sam
MummyM41 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 03:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Cantcook
Imagineer

Mobile

You can use it. Everyone needs to be present. Open between 4pm and 10pm. Enjoy your vacation.
Cantcook is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 03:57 AM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cantcook View Post
You can use it. Everyone needs to be present. Open between 4pm and 10pm. Enjoy your vacation.
Hiya CC, nice to see you again, haven't seen you for quite a while - best to you
Old 19 Feb 20, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Kasalic
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by MummyM41 View Post
Hello
I booked my flights yesterday with American Airlines which will be operated by BA.

As I have booked the basic tickets would this effect using the twilight check in?

Many Thanks Sam
You say you have Economy Basic, so unless you have added checked baggage I don’t see the point in doing Twilight Check In, as all you are doing is the checked baggage drop the evening before. You should still be able to check in online as usual as far as I am aware.
June 2015 - 14 days - Silver Creek, Clermont
Sept 2016 - 14 days - Gulf Coast
January 2019 - 16 days - Kissimmee
August 2019 - 7 days - I Drive
Kasalic is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 07:42 AM  
Link to this Post
darsch1982
Imagineer

Mobile

Hi op sorry to jump in we are flying from gatwick in october with BA is there twilight check in at Gatwick?
darsch1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by darsch1982 View Post
Hi op sorry to jump in we are flying from gatwick in october with BA is there twilight check in at Gatwick?
Yes there is, at the times stated above. If you go on the Gatwick website, they've got all the info there. That's how I found out about it 🙂
Old 19 Feb 20, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
It is also possible to do "Twilight Check in" at Heathrow T5 only and Edinburgh - this is what it says on the BA website:-

Overnight Bag Drop is also available from 16:00-22:00 for flights departing the next day before 13:00 from London Heathrow T5 or London Gatwick. At Edinburgh it is available daily from 04:00-20:00 (04:00-18:00 on Saturdays) for flights departing before 09:30 the following day.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
MummyM41
I have Ears

Originally Posted by Kasalic View Post
You say you have Economy Basic, so unless you have added checked baggage I don’t see the point in doing Twilight Check In, as all you are doing is the checked baggage drop the evening before. You should still be able to check in online as usual as far as I am aware.
Thank you for your response, I am going to pay for 2 hold bags and it would be great to get rid of them the night before.
MummyM41 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
MummyM41
I have Ears

Thank you

..for putting my mind to rest. Didn't have the option last time as I flew from Heathrow.
Loving all the planning I can do now just booked a lounge as its eldest boys birthday on the day we fly.

Thanks x
Old 19 Feb 20, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by MummyM41 View Post
Hello

Many Thanks Sam
I notice that you haven't said which aiport you are leaving from - is it Gatwick or Heathrow - if it is Heathrow which terminal?

Edited at 04:08 PM.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List