Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 23 Feb 21, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMadMummy
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Florida in November. 🤞
Old 23 Feb 21, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Nothing planned yet but we are lucky to live near the coast. Will probably have a few 2 night UK breaks...
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 21, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
3 nights in Somerset in August with my sister and her family, from there we will drive down to Cornwall to see my husbands family, will be a year since we last saw them so we have everything crossed it will happen. Other than that, nothing, saving for Florida in 2022, and I am due to have surgery at some point which has been put back, and back again because of the pandemic so don't want to plan too much!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 21, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Florida - 3 weeks September (IF it goes ahead! If it doesn't we will move it on to late March/April 22)
Florida - 2 weeks December
Caribbean Cruise - 2 weeks February

And to get us through the summer we've just bought a summerhouse to further enjoy our very own holiday resort garden
Last year during lockdown we worked hard to make the garden a lovely place to be and the summerhouse will be a welcome addition, kitted out in Florida Keys/Beach house decor I can dream of adventures to come with a cocktail in hand whilst I wait!

We will likely have a few weekends away too, once we are able
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 21, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Tattybobo
Proud to wear my Ears

We have a week booked in a glamping pod in Herefordshire in September. We still have two weeks booked to Costa Rica in September but have decided we will move our booking until 2022.
Tattybobo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 21, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Nothing yet

Daughter has a trip planned to us in early June. £150 adult child return flights refundable changeable so took a punt. She’s also go and Airbnb booked for her and her partner in august, Norfolk area.
European vaccine progress not as brilliant as U.K. so we are keeping our powered dry until next year.., either florida only if totally opened up... or a road trip through Europe
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 21, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
katiec68
Imagineer

katiec68's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We have a few nights in the lake district before we go to a wedding at Gretna Green at the end of May,
But we may change this to only a couple of nights and then have a week in France as we have a Eurotunnel voucher to use.

We have a cruise booked for mid November that I'm pretty confident we'll get on!

And then 2 weeks skiing in Canada next Feb.

If all else fails it'll be Newquay in Sept at my sisters
katiec68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 21, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

10 nights in Banff next January. It might not happen, but the deposit was low, the terms are flexible and we wanted something to look forward to.

I daren’t book anything else. Even when you guys come out of lockdown, I have no idea when our borders will reopen to allow travel to the U.K. without self-isolating on return. Taking one day at a time.
Old 24 Feb 21, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneySarah
Apprentice Imagineer

DisneySarah's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Barbados in June 🤞. Nothing else booked; we are thinking about Center Parcs in October but can’t decide between that and leaving October open in case we move Barbados to then and/or book another foreign holiday instead.
Old 24 Feb 21, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmie2016
Imagineer

Just booked a 2 night stay in London in August. Hoping to do some sightseeing and maybe go to the Tower of London. Its nice having things to look forward to.