Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 Feb 21, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

I was flying the 14th May, I rang today, I moved my flight to the 4th June She offered me a refund, voucher or a move. If the 4th June flight doesn't happen I have to take a voucher or a refund as would have had this booking a year and can't have the same reference number

Edited at 11:02 AM.
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 21, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
signtalker
Imagineer

Tried chat, asked for a refund, said yes straight away , only would be in my account in ten days.
Went onto my booking, showed all cancelled , just waiting for refund , excellent service as always , ba certainly been brilliant this is the third cancellation with them, and refund been a doddle

Jules
signtalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 21, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
silver_age
Excited about Disney

Virgin are still dragging their feet with this. I hope they are not going to let themselves down again.
silver_age is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 21, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Has anyone had any luck after May 17th? I'm booked on May 22nd for a return flight from a cruise that was cancelled months back. As I paid part cash part avios I was told I couldn't cancel so have been waiting for them to hopefully either cancel the flight or change something so I could go and cancel without penalty as they advised but not sure if this new development might work.
Old 25 Feb 21, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
madasahat
Imagineer

just moved my BA flights and they were fantastic the guy on the phone went through all my options and in 30 min all sorted and moved to September . would never book with virgin again after there appalling customer service
orlando sun Villa 2011 2012 2013 villa velvet 2014 Killa villa 2015 orlando sun villa 2017 lake berkeley 2018 lake berkeley 2022
madasahat is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 21, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Just tried to get a voucher or refund for my easyjet flight on 10th and 14th May but apparently the flights are still going so I'm not entitled to a refund!
They might cancel it at a later date, then I'll be able to get one though.
grant_w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 21, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Aarti
slightly serious Dibber

That’s awful! They full well know it won’t be going ahead as international travel won’t be permitted. I guess they just want to hold on to your money as long as they can but you loose trust in these companies. Good luck and I hope you get it resolved soon!

Originally Posted by grant_w View Post
Just tried to get a voucher or refund for my easyjet flight on 10th and 14th May but apparently the flights are still going so I'm not entitled to a refund!
They might cancel it at a later date, then I'll be able to get one though.
2002 - Magic Castle, Kissimmee & Mariot Suites Boca Raton
Aarti is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 21, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Aarti View Post
That’s awful! They full well know it won’t be going ahead as international travel won’t be permitted. I guess they just want to hold on to your money as long as they can but you loose trust in these companies. Good luck and I hope you get it resolved soon!
Yes, apparently they haven't got a policy for May yet
grant_w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 21, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Aarti
slightly serious Dibber

How ridiculous! I’m glad BA have been so good. I literally rang on the Tuesday after Boris’ announcement. No arguments, nothing, really helpful.

Originally Posted by grant_w View Post
Yes, apparently they haven't got a policy for May yet
2002 - Magic Castle, Kissimmee & Mariot Suites Boca Raton
Aarti is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List