Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 8 Oct 19, 06:19 AM  
Link to this Post
penfold225
Earning My Ears

celebration for halloween

hello, does anyone know how early in October they decorate the houses in celebration for Halloween. We leave Orlando on the 23rd so wondering if we have any chance to see anything before we leave. Thanks so much
penfold225 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 19, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Rotonda Bound
slightly serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 4
We are down on the Gulf Coast at Rotonda West. Already there are a few decorated houses. I would imagine by 23rd most people will have their decorations up. They tend to decorate a few weeks before the event.
It's best going to an area where it is mainly residential. I don't know of many rental communities where displays are put up.

If you have a Michael's store near you do visit before you go home. About a week before Halloween they drastically reduce their stock and you can pick up loads of bargains to take home. I brought packs of spiders, dead mans fingers,eyeballs etc home one year and gave it out to trick or treaters along with sweets. It went down really well with the children and a few of the parents with them thought it was a great idea... less to surgery junk eat 😂

Dragonflies Villa ... close to stunning Gulf Coast beaches.
The ideal place to relax and unwind

Rotonda Bound is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 19, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
ElTel
Excited about Disney

Yes I would imagine most of them will be up or in the process by now - unfortunately I think the guy who had the setup that was on TV where his house was turned into a pirate ship, complete with firing canon has now sold it!

If you're going during the day I can recommend hiring a bike near the main lake and seeing Celebration that way - you'll get to see more houses and streets and have a bit of fun nature spotting while doing so.
ElTel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List