Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 8 Oct 19, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
stuiedo
Proud to wear my Ears

best place to buy Orlando Magic basketball tickets?

Hi,

Looking to get tickets for family of 4 next April.

Also, anyone with experience seen them play? Are the seats in the top tier any good?
stuiedo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 19, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
ElTel
Excited about Disney

You get a pretty good view anywhere in the Amway Centre, although if looking at the upper bowl I'd suggest trying for seats towards the centre down the sides.

For single game tickets that far in advance you can go through Ticketmaster - they also sell parking in the attached car park is required.

StubHub are good for re-sale tickets straight to your mobile, you are likely to get cheaper tickets the closer you are to game day but appreciate you may not want to hold on for that.

You could also sign up on the Orlando Magic official website, they will often send out good offers on tickets but it does depend who they are playing when you are looking to go - if it's one of the top teams or those with biggest stars (think Lakers, Warriors, Raptors) then prices will be a bit higher.

They don't tend to sell out, so we find the basketball to always be one of the less expensive options for US sports

Good luck!
ElTel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 19, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
stuiedo
Proud to wear my Ears

Great, thanks!
stuiedo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 19, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
claireyfairy8
Apprentice Imagineer

claireyfairy8's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
I saw them last December.
I bought through my MC as they get cheaper tickets, so no help there, sorry!

We were in section 208 row 3, $45 each.
Had a great view, it was a bit slow.

It seemed like every 5 mins they would stop play to do stuff with the crowd. The atmosphere was great. If you were down in the floor sections, you would get more opportunity to interact with the mascot and win prizes they shoot out of canons.

I would go again.
claireyfairy8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 19, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
rsvdaz
Apprentice Imagineer

stub hub
rsvdaz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 19, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

another stubhub user. have bought cheap tickets for baseball and basketball over the years, sometimes a week or two before the event, sometimes the day before (or even on the day)
wanye is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 19, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
ElTel
Excited about Disney

Yep, StubHub are my preferred choice - over the years got some great tickets at good prices across baseball, basketball, ice hockey and even college football

If using them, try and get e-tickets only - sometimes with StubHub you wont get the tickets released until 24 hours prior to the game, so then needing to find a printer isn't always great.

For example, we have tickets for the UCF Knights home game on 19th but tickets wont be released to us until the 18th
ElTel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List