Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 10 Oct 19, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
strog25
Dancing with Tink'

Keeping sunbeds at Rosen Inn Pointe

Last stayed here 4 years ago and the are still Brits queuing up at 8.30 to put towels on the sunbeds. How do some people think it is still ok to lie on 2 sunbeds and then keep another 5 in the same line in case their friends or family fancy sitting on them after they come back from a day in the parks. They've just reluctantly removed them after a family was looking for some sunbeds.
strog25 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 19, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
darsch1982
Imagineer

Mobile

I remove towels and sit on them anyway. You do not own them so why should they be under theres
darsch1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 19, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazascouser
Apprentice Imagineer

Mazascouser's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
This was a problem we encountered a few years ago. Thought it may have sorted itself out but sadly no.
Mazascouser is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 19, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

The hotel regularly makes staff go to the pool and remove the towels, I’m of the mind that Im Happy to remove towels off loungers if there is no one there, if they have a problem with it there welcome to speak to me lol, but if your not that confident just go to reception and complain they will sort it

Edited at 06:14 PM.
Orlandoguy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 19, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
strog25
Dancing with Tink'

Mobile

No it seems worse to me, and it's only the Brits doing it. The 5 people the other 2 people were keeping beds for still haven't turned up. Maybe they were only planning on popping down for half an hour when they returned from wherever they had been all day
strog25 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 19, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
sasperella
Apprentice Imagineer

sasperella's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
There are notices around the pool saying -not allowed to save sun beds.
If you’re not comfortable removing towels ask security to do it or go to reception and they will send someone to sort it.
There are some rude people about!

Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando. Easter 2013, Sept/Oct 2015, Nov/Dec 2017
Wilderness Lodge 2018
AKL 2019, 2020, 2022. Beach Club 2023
sasperella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 19, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafour
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We also found this to be a problem here and to be honest we found the pool areas in general not great, rubbish left behind etc. We love the hotel but tried the Rosen inn international this year for a change and found it much more ‘pleasant’ round the pool area’s 🙂
Floridafour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Daza
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by strog25 View Post
Last stayed here 4 years ago and the are still Brits queuing up at 8.30 to put towels on the sunbeds. How do some people think it is still ok to lie on 2 sunbeds and then keep another 5 in the same line in case their friends or family fancy sitting on them after they come back from a day in the parks. They've just reluctantly removed them after a family was looking for some sunbeds.
Everyone raves about this hotel... but why? The places I have stayed at have no problem with sunbeds..and are reasonably priced. I couldn't be bothered with the same mentality of Spain or Turkey when I am in Orlando. I love going to the pool and getting a sunbed at any time of the day!
May 15th Homewood Suites near Universal.
Daza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List