Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 30 Jul 19, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bestbubba View Post
WOWTOY 6PCS Packing Cubes Value Set for Travel Luggage Organiser Bag Compression Pouches Clothes Suitcase,Rose Red amazon/dp/B072K465..._DWiqDb2DVM0X4
Perfect ordered a set to mess with and see how I like them
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Also, are these the right things or is this not a good set/size etc?
These ones are on eBay for £3.99
Loads of different colours. I have just ordered some! My husband thinks I have lost the plot. We don’t go until 2020 😂😂
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMadAng
Imagineer

Mobile

I roll my clothes and pack by type. I found it really helped last year as we stayed in a few hotels. I used to just live out of the suitcase if we were all over the place but I much preferred being able to pop the bags into drawers and move the suitcases out of the way. It's very quick to re-pack the suitcases.
DisneyMadAng is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Floridatilly you’ve not lost he plot they will be not just grateful for the holidays but also your Daughters Dance competitions /shows all,her costumes makeup shoes and diabetic gear if she’s at the stage of concealing it all in the same cubes inside her bag
DGd 13 has all her horse riding gear and her epi pens in cubes for horse shows ( she’s allergic to horse fly bites big time )
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Floridatilly you’ve not lost he plot they will be not just grateful for the holidays but also your Daughters Dance competitions /shows all,her costumes makeup shoes and diabetic gear if she’s at the stage of concealing it all in the same cubes inside her bag
DGd 13 has all her horse riding gear and her epi pens in cubes for horse shows ( she’s allergic to horse fly bites big time )
I did not think of all that. You are right 👍
Thanks. I actually can’t wait for them to arrive lol
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Floridatilly
We had stencils cut in Tashas case with a horse 🐎 and riding gear
Hair stuff etc and on her epi pen bag we at her suggestion for life and a epi pen and instruction o
We used glitter glue to put them on the top of each cube and her pen cube is always at the top of any bag she uses when out
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen0705
Imagineer

Helen0705's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

I bought them from Amazon and used them last year for the first time and wouldn’t be without them. I find them so handy and it’s great just putting some of them straight into drawers when we arrive.
I also put a couple of tumble dryer sheets into each one too.
Helen0705 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 19, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Floridatilly
We had stencils cut in Tashas case with a horse 🐎 and riding gear
Hair stuff etc and on her epi pen bag we at her suggestion for life and a epi pen and instruction o
We used glitter glue to put them on the top of each cube and her pen cube is always at the top of any bag she uses when out
What a great idea!
I never seem to be able to see outside the box so to speak.
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Old 31 Jul 19, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

Never used cubes, but have watched various videos of how to pack effectively especially using hand luggage only. I use the roll up method, and have found it be just great. No creases in T's or shorts.
Every bit of clothing is rolled up and really saves so much case space, wouldn't used any other method now. On my last WDW trip in 17 fortunately luggage was included in with our air fare, so we took cases but still rolled all the clothes up, I find it just so easy to do.

I ski a couple of weeks in winter so much bulkier clothing, I would take a carry on every time, but have to pay for the case as my ski boots go in the case but still roll everything us and leaves extra space in the case.
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 19, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Thanks for all replies ,definitely getting some now

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List