tnkrbell
Imagineer

tnkrbell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 13
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Extended Stay Deluxe on Universal Boulevard (it's behind Howl at the Moon on I Drive)Spacious rooms with include a kitchenette. Also provide a shuttle to WDW. Close by to plenty of restaurants and the I Ride
Homewood Suites right beside ESD. Again spacious rooms and include a kitchenette. The breakfast here is a continental breakfast and also hot items so sets you up nicely for a day in the park. Can't remember though if they provide a shuttle to WDW as we had a car.

November Pre Trippie
Our Happily Ever After 29/10/2014 Cypress Grove Estate House Wedding Day Report
2 weeks of offsites/onsites food report
tnkrbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 13, 03:48 AM  
Link to this Post

I would also recommend Rosen inn at pointe Orlando just got back from 3 weeks there,chose it after reading the great reviews it had on trip advisor etc and loved it! You can walk to loads of restaurants including millers ale house, Olive Garden, bahama breeze, tgi Fridays, cafe tu tu tango (ALL of these were beauuutiful! ) haha xxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 13, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Brocks
Excited about Disney

Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando is in a superb location but we wouldn't stay there again. I stayed there many years ago and then was back there again last September and we think its showing its age and we don't like the rooms opening on to outside corridors as we had people stood outside late at night drinking/smoking/talking etc which is loud when you're trying to sleep. It is a good price though and the location is fantastic, but there are other hotels close by what we would choose.

For I Drive though my advice would be just to pick any hotel with decent reviews near to the Pointe Orlando complex as there are so many great places to walk to for a meal and drink and they're all on your doorstep, plus that end of I Drive is much nicer than the other end.

Edited at 11:34 AM.
Brocks is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 13, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Bonjovi
slightly serious Dibber

Rosen Centre, Rosen Plaza, The Peabody, The Hilton, Hilton Grand Vacations at Seawrld and The Doubletree are all places I have stayed and would stay again.
Old 26 Feb 13, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
soraia
Very Serious Dibber

I would recommend the Radisson International Drive - great location in the middle of I drive and rooms are clean & comfortable. There are fridges and microwaves in all the rooms, laundry facilities on site and they have a little restaurant/cafe bit. They also do the free shuttles to Universal and Epcot. Really enjoyed our stay there and walked to different restos (which meant we could have a drink...or 2) every night!
soraia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 13, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Rosen Plaza and Centre are both hotels we stay in. They are 4 star convention hotels and ideally placed for the I Drove facilities, Plaza is right opposite the Pointe and easy walking distance to all the nicer restaurants at that end of ID. I love this end of ID. The corridors in both hotels are internal, so no noise coming from people standing around on an outside balcony.
Old 26 Feb 13, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
anita1963
Imagineer

Doubletree resort seaworld ...cant rate it enough always stay here ...love it
anita1963 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 13, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Homewood Suites is great, you get two large rooms (lounge/kitchen and bedroom/bathroom). A great free breakfast plus free beer and wine and a light meal at tea time 4 nights a week. And free shuttles to Disney and Universal if you need them
Juliemack is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 13, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
billybadknees
Helping Minnie

The area below Sandlake Road tends to be the best. Bit tacky above it imo.
billybadknees is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 13, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread