Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 11 Oct 19, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Mobile Woodys lunchbox QSDP

Evening all, our trip is getting close now so I’m double checking our dining choices, I would like to try Woodys lunchbox but it seems really poor value for a quick service meal, am I missing something?
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
sully301
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bazinga 39 View Post
Evening all, our trip is getting close now so I’m double checking our dining choices, I would like to try Woodys lunchbox but it seems really poor value for a quick service meal, am I missing something?
in terms of cost? if so it would appear so but it is all very nice and we were pleased we'd tried it
Feb 2003 AKL, April 2003 Villa, June 2003 ASMu Nov 2003 OKW, Dec 2003 CSR & PVR, Aug 2007 Pop Century, Aug 2011 RPR & OKW, Dec 2012 POFQ & BLT. Aug 2015 Disney Magic, Sep 2016 ASsports, Sep 2019 OKW, March 2020, Holiday Inn Celebration. 2021 CSR, Sep 22 Pop Century, BLT & AKL. Feb23 Dockside US. Aug 23 Disney Dream, Jan 24 ASSp Sep 2024 ASSp
sully301 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Mobile

We will definitely try it I just thought there doesn’t seem as much food as other places for a quick service credit
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
THOscar
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

If you wanted the best value for every meal shouldn’t you eat at whatever is the absolute best value place each and every time?
THOscar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
It’s not great value if you consider the cost of the meal versus some others but when QSDP is free we don’t worry about it. Besides, we had the Totchos and they were very filling.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Tangled
Apprentice Imagineer

We really enjoyed it there, I think it’s definitely one of those eateries exempt from the value Vs credit scenario.

The food was lovely and the breakfast bowl and totchos were really good, the setting is fun and all the servers were all so friendly and chatty.
The lunch box tart is my new favourite!
Miss_Tangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
You could pay oop and then have leftover credits which defeats the object of the qsdp. We have dxddp but I’ve picked food and restaurants we like not ones that have the greatest value , we will be eating at woodys for lunch as well because we want to . Not the best use but I don’t see the point of just buy g sweets to get rid of credits if you get me . That seems even worse value imo.
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Mobile

Yeah, not really sure why I’m
questioning it when it’s all free anyway😀
Old 11 Oct 19, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
salmon70
Imagineer

Mobile

We ate breakfast there in August and I have to say we were appalled. I ordered a turkey and cheese sandwich. For the size of it, you would have thought it was a snack credit it was so tiny and that is all that was on my plate (obviously got a drink too). We could have used our credits elsewhere and got a decent sized meal from for the actual value of a QS credit ($15.99 is it?). Honestly, we have said we will never waste money or credits there again! But that's our personal opinion.
salmon70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Lily8
Very Serious Dibber

We had the tomato-basil soup, vegetable macaroni salad and potato barrels (3 snack credits). The food was just okay and not great value for a snack credit. I doubt we'll give it another try.
Lily8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List