Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Feb 13, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
DJSmartyP
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Disney Parks AFTER Presidents Day Weekend

Hi folks,

So I'm currently at DHS and the queues are AWFUL! 2 hrs plus for any e-ticket! To top it off I witnessed a line as long as that for the monorails to Epcot from the TTC.

My question is...what's it like in the Disney parks AFTER the Presidents Day weekend? (Mon onwards)

Cheers in advance!
DJSmartyP is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 13, 12:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Erial
VIP Dibber

Hi, we've been to MK today and it's just as bad. Thank goodness the last week was so quiet that we managed to get all the essentials done already. We came back to our hotel about 2pm but are heading back to the park shortly in the hope it will be a 'little' bit quieter!
Fingers crossed that it will calm down a bit again by Tuesday!
Erial is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 13, 01:07 AM  
Link to this Post
pologeorge
Excited about Disney

Hi we have had a lovely day at Celebration today, gave the parks a miss. We had planned on going to DHS tomorrow(sunday) do you think it will be just as bad ?

Oct 08 GLENBROOK VILLA
Oct 10 CALABAY PARC VILLA
Feb 13 SANDY RIDGE VILLA
pologeorge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 13, 04:18 AM  
Link to this Post
DJSmartyP

Tomorrow is meant to be WORSE...we're due to do Discovery Cove to escape the crowds but face a chilly day :s

If you have universal/IOA tickets they are usually quieter

Anyone got the heads up about what it'll be like after Monday?
DJSmartyP is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 13, 04:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Jan
Imagineer

Jan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I can't help you there, sorry. But isn't it coooooooold. Someone turn on the central heating please.
Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 13, 05:23 AM  
Link to this Post
DJSmartyP

Originally Posted by Jan View Post
I can't help you there, sorry. But isn't it coooooooold. Someone turn on the central heating please.
So true! I knew it might be colder than my usual July hols but WOW! Might actually have to wear my big jacket tomorrow!

On the plus side, it looks like its all up and up from here!
Old 17 Feb 13, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotty
Imagineer

We were in Epcot yesterday - got there at 9 ish and it was busy but managed loads, left at 1:30, went back at 6 and so many people were leaving, the WS was so quiet. we stayed for the fireworks and got a space on the bridge between UK and France 15 mins before they started.
We did all the e ticket rides longest wait was single rider for test track at 7pm 20 minutes.

Going to try AK today I think, I reckon people might be avoiding it as its as cold.
Old 17 Feb 13, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by DJSmartyP View Post
So true! I knew it might be colder than my usual July hols but WOW! Might actually have to wear my big jacket tomorrow!

On the plus side, it looks like its all up and up from here!
I was looking at the temperatures this morning and was starting to get worried that i might need to unpack my suitcase and start again if the temperature doesnt go up in the next two weeks!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 13, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post

were going in 2 weeks and hubby not happy when he is checking forecasts. xxx
Old 17 Feb 13, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post

We arrived on 28th jan and we come home tomorrow, the last two days have been freezing compared to the rest of the time we've been here but I'm seeing it as its getting me used to coming home haha! I'm sure on my phone it said the temperatures are going straight back up again tho so don't worry! I think the hottest day we had was our first full day 29th jan someone said it was 86 degrees! Soo hot! xx
Closed Thread