Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 17 Feb 13, 01:56 AM  
Link to this Post

Buying engagement ring?

Please does anyone know of any good places to get an engagement ring in Orlando? Been to premium outlets at the top of I drive today but there were only a couple of jewellery places not sure if we are just best waiting till we get home? Thanks if anyone can help! :-)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 13, 06:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Saxon
Very Serious Dibber

Hi

Congratulations

I bought my wife's engagement ring from Orlando over 15 years ago

Thre is a great jewellers, very helpful at he other end of I drive think its at Vineland rd premium outlet

It's called ultra diamonds

Good price and being 14ct gold they are slightly cheaper. Also they do free resize on site

I am sure there are some others in Florida mall

ultradiamonds

Hope that helps
Saxon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 13, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
pretty71
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi,
I have had 2 diamond rings now from Orlando, both from Kay Jewellers which are all over the place, Florida Mall, prime outlets...
They sell the Leo diamond, brighter than any other and they are beautiful

Great prices for great diamonds very friendly staff and extremely helpful. Go and look and see what you think

Congratulations!
pretty71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 13, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
We went to Macy's!
We were actually looking for something else, but saw a sparkly counter and decided to look. Great value, get your tax back if you take your passport, free resizing and they'll professionally clean it for you each time you go back.
Old 17 Feb 13, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
East Coaster
slightly serious Dibber

Got to be Tiffany! It's at Mall at Millenia
East Coaster is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 13, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by East Coaster View Post
Got to be Tiffany! It's at Mall at Millenia
We looked in there and didn't like anything ... Not that I would have paid their prices anyway.
When you have it on your finger, nobody looks at it and says 'wow, that must be Tiffany'. It's just another diamond ring!
If you buy their bracelets or necklaces, then you can see its Tiffany because of the little extras, but a ring? No chance!

We walked in and walked out!
Old 17 Feb 13, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
teallach
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Bats View Post
We looked in there and didn't like anything ... Not that I would have paid their prices anyway.
When you have it on your finger, nobody looks at it and says 'wow, that must be Tiffany'. It's just another diamond ring!
If you buy their bracelets or necklaces, then you can see its Tiffany because of the little extras, but a ring? No chance!

We walked in and walked out!
I wouldn't buy from either but then, I'm a jeweller What I would say though, in their defence is that they use much better quality diamonds than what I've seen in the majority of shops in Florida. Do a wee bit of research before you go, so that you end up with a nice stone that you will always be happy with.
teallach is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 13, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
macdonald88
Imagineer

I got mine from zales at the premium outlets lbv end great prices
macdonald88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 13, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks everyone for your help still haven't found one I like I think I'm just too fussy hehe, looked on Internet at jewellers at home and have found one I really like from h Samuel been looking for a similar style here but not seen one so may just get it when we get home! Tried on a couple in that ultra diamonds in the other premium outlets unfortunately the one I really liked was over 1000 dollars eek lol xx
Old 17 Feb 13, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post

Lol tiffanys if I had a spare 10 grand I would... I wish hehe xx
Closed Thread