Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 11 Oct 16, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Echoing Tinkjon: We couldn't get a breakfast ADR for 3 people but managed to get ADR's for a party of 2 and a party of 1 only 10 minutes apart on the same morning. Worth a try as you choose your own table once in anyways.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 16, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Great tip about searching for 1 guest. Just booked a trip for New years and managed to get 2 single reservations for New Years Eve at 11.35 and 11.45. Thanks guys.
Softy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 16, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Not sure about a peak time like NYE but you'll also generally find that ADRs come up within 24 hours of the time you want to go (as that's when people cancel to avoid a fee). I got 6 of us in for lunch last year on 6 separate bookings, some of which were made the day before!
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 16, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by sinderella_66 View Post
Echoing Tinkjon: We couldn't get a breakfast ADR for 3 people but managed to get ADR's for a party of 2 and a party of 1 only 10 minutes apart on the same morning. Worth a try as you choose your own table once in anyways.
I was scratching my brain wondering how this would work and only now have I realised you get your own table for lunch!

Off to search for 1 reservations!

Does this not mean that when you get inside there's a risk you're walking around with your tray struggling for a table?!
Old 13 Oct 16, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Catlouise
Getting Excited

Mobile

I could never get a reservation online, yet when I rang Disney I got one without problems and there are 10 of us. I would definitely try ringing.
Catlouise is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 16, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by CLB_14 View Post
Does this not mean that when you get inside there's a risk you're walking around with your tray struggling for a table?!
We've always found somewhere to sit. I guess you could end up having to sit in twos or threes if you're a large party but I've done this 3 times as a party of 6 and each time we've always been able to sit together (and even had a choice of where to sit.)

nb. This is only at breakfast and lunch though - at dinner you are shown to your seat so booking as separate parties will mean you are seated apart then.
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 16, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I once got one in the morning for the same day! Always worth keep checking. We actually loved it both for lunch and dinner. I think the food is really nice.
Old 20 Oct 16, 01:43 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 16, 01:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Zomax25
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We had a lunch reservation at 10:40 on Friday. The place was completely empty! The food was brought to our table (how do they know where you are sitting?!). The food was delicious. But the atmosphere was lacking. We knew we'd be up for lunch early as it was our first day, and even at 180 days that was the only suitable day I could get. Not sure I'd do it again though. Guess dinner would be great, but youngest is still not good past 6pm in restaurants!
Zomax25 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread