Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 12 Dec 19, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

flipping hermes - parcel delivered not

dd texted me earlier to say she had a message that a parcel was coming today between 2-6pm so I waited in she has just got home and as its not arrived checked her messages to see that its saying it was delivered and signed for at the home address at 4pm which I know it wasn't as I was in and the dog goes mad when the door goes so no way I'd miss it I've check with the neighbours and they don't have it
The tracking info to show more info and the signature will not work either
Anyone know how to get hold of them to find out whats happened to it?
also is it worth contacting the company that sent the parcel to let them know its not been delivered
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 19, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I’d get in touch with the company, they don’t see bothered. Had a parcel missing from superdry delivered by Hermes that went missing and they re sent it and I got it. Had a boots parcel go missing, boots just re sent it!
Old 12 Dec 19, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I have spent from 10am to 2pm hovering near the front window. It finally arrived at 3.38. I swear every other house in our road had a delivery today as well.
I have now chased up Balsam Hill because I am fed up with looking at the box, that's being picked up tomorrow between 9 and 1. !
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 19, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

I am in dispute with JD sports.
Hermes said they delivered my order and it was signed for but I was in all day and there was no order delivered. JD now want a form printing off, filling in and posting off so they can start investigations. I am currently £85 out of pocket
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 19, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

I had the same situation with a Debenhams parcel last week. I contacted Debenhams who asked if I would check with my neighbours, which I did. Later on, the parcel turned up, I asked what had happened and they said the computer had sent messages to say parcels had been delivered when they hadn't. Did not believe this at all. I was expecting another parcel same day, so wonder if the courier realised that they would be coming to my house again, and would be challenged. I could see the signature when I looked on the Hermes site, and it wasn't mine. I also did an online chat (with a machine) to log that the parcel hadn't arrived.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 19, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

I have been waiting for a next day delivery by Hermes since Saturday
munmun is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 19, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

Their reputation is shocking. I ordered 2 special Yankee candles and adv 2-3 days and thought ok as we were going away that following weekend.
Nothing arrived then advised on their tracking page would be 7 days but gave the option to add a safe place for delivery. This I did and they emailed back acknowledgement .

My neighbour sat waiting when I logged in while abroad to find a picture of my delivery. It had been thrown over my gates but as they area 5 bar gate style anyone could see. My neighbour kindly went round to pick up and check if glass broken.

My point is why add a safe place to leave when it’s ignored. I have complained to Yankee that their choice of courier needs to be looked at.

Maybe if we all did similar companies would review.

Strangely enough my neighbour asked me to watch out as they left our address for a drop today.
Hearing a noise outback we looked out to see courier walking away and had thrown their parcel over their back gate 😡 and walked away
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 19, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

Mobile

We had an Amazon delivery at work yesterday. He had to do 100 deliveries in day for £148!
He said it is not worth it as so stressful
Old 12 Dec 19, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
paw
Imagineer

I wrote last week about Hermes and being unable to speak to a human. My Hermes delivery finally turned up 5 days after the tracking said it would be “delivered today”. I was in, mostly sitting by the window when I got a text to say it had been delivered 3 minutes before - Oh no it hadn’t. Luckily they sent a map with GPS position and a photo of my porch. We don’t have one. We looked at all the nearby houses with a porch and a long block paved drive and found my parcel sitting in a puddle!
paw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
RM2016
Imagineer

RM2016's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
I am in dispute with JD sports.
Hermes said they delivered my order and it was signed for but I was in all day and there was no order delivered. JD now want a form printing off, filling in and posting off so they can start investigations. I am currently £85 out of pocket
Once you print out the form, fill it in, screenshot it then email it back. Saves a lot of time with JD as their set up for disputes is poor to say the least.
RM2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List