Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Apr 17, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Minniemou
Excited about Disney

We are! We have been waiting to take out daughter, we are planning Sep/Oct/Nov not exactly sure yet but she will be 3 1/2. Seriously Cant wait we last went on our honeymoon 2016 when I was 6-7 weeks pregnant.
Old 18 Apr 17, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
rosiela
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Me! Hoping for May 2019 as this is the earliest we can afford to go and do it all properly. My first trip in 20 years and Oh's first trip ever, can't wait already
rosiela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 17, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
racheydisney
Excited about Disney

Us too hopefully we had to cancel this years unfortunately, fingers crossed we will book a package when they are released for September/October2019 and then add in our Disney stay with (again hopefully) free DDP

September 2019 - 10 night family trip
racheydisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 17, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Pottermouse
Apprentice Imagineer

Fingers crossed, we will. DH announced over the weekend he'd like us to renew our vows for our 25th wedding anniversary and said there's only one place to do it

Definitely a keeper

Wynnfield Inn Sept 00, Spring Hill Suites LBV Oct 07, POR Aug 08 & Aug 09, Sandy Ridge Villa Oct 10, Sheraton Park Anaheim 11, Scottsdale 12, Las Vegas Jun 13, Scottsdale 14, Dallas 15, OKW 16, Cuba 17, Cuba 18, Beach Club 19 & Kraków Nov 19.
Pottermouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 17, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Corky
Excited about Disney

We are aiming to go August 2019, will be 5 years since our last trip by then which is a big gap for us. Wasn't even sure we would go again as I started a job in a school, my eldest daughter started secondary we no longer had the option of doing October / May half terms and taking the girls out of school for the 2nd week.

Would have liked to have tried for next year but just want to make sure we can save up everything as DH's workplace may make some changes so don not want the pressure of committing to Disney just yet. Also if we wait another year I can celebrate my 40th at Disney!

Hopefully we can pull it off, we all love Disney but until then we have a trip to Spain in May, going to a villa with my mum and we have a week in Pembrokeshire in August, which we did last year and loved, get to take the dog with us on that one so a true family holiday!
Corky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 17, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Lottie2004
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We are visiting this August but unfortunetly my eldest DD, son in law and granddaughter couldn't afford to come with us but they have said that they would like us all to go together in August 19 ! I'm so happy and excited to start planning ! lol xx
Lottie2004 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 17, 06:21 AM  
Link to this Post
TORIMS
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Yep, we will be August 2019 too.
We were planning on next year as its our 25th Wedding Anniversary, but we are doing NYC and a 9 day cruise to Bermuda, St Maarten, Peurto Rico and Labadee instead!
Hoping Star Wars Land will be open by then 🤞🤞🤞

Vicki x

Apr 1998 Rodeway Inn International drive
Oct 2000 Quality Inn Anahiem, Navy lodge Coranado & The Rio Las Vegas
Apr 2005 Formosa Gardens & Toronto
Dec 2007 Newport Bay DLP
Feb 2012 Port Orleans Riverside

Aug 2014 2 weeks SSR (1 night HRH)
TORIMS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 17, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
suesmum
Apprentice Imagineer

suesmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We are hoping to go Sept/Oct 2019.
We were going 2018 and had booked rooms etc, but decided to cancel. It will be our very last long haul holiday as we have a new business venture starting early in 2019. So we wanted to "go out in style". With the much lower dollar/sterling from when we first decided to go in 2018 ... with 12 of us going, the extra cost is a lot, especially as we want to stay on site for a few nights .. first time onsite at Disney. So decided we needed another year to save up the extra required.

Its catch 22 a bit as putting it off a year that means another of our children become "adults" as far as the prices go ... so even more to save up for ... but we will have enough miles to get reward seats for everyone in PE and special treat of UC reward for my inlaws. I know there will be the taxes to pay ... but ...

It has almost become an obsession to have our last Disney holiday ever in top style - as much "spoiling" as we can afford to. So four years of saving fingers crossed will allow us to go in 2019 - in style .
suesmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 17, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by vickitoria10 View Post
We are! It is our 10yr wedding anniversary trip! Also will be DDs first trip. We waited until DS was 2 before taking him as we wanted him to have a seat on the plane and we'll do the same with DD. Looking at last 2 weeks in August as DS will be at school then.
OMG you have totally made me realise that September 2019 DS will be going into Reception , that just seems so close even though it's over 2 years!

I have always said I don't mind taking my kids out of school if their attendance is fine rest of the year, but I would have to make an exception for when he's only just started I think, so will probably look at last 2 weeks in August instead!
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 17, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
pcnine28
Imagineer

We are also planning for 2019. As I work in a school we have to go in Aug, and now we love on-site it just takes a little more saving. Both DH and I will turn 40 in 2019 (he will turn 40 when we are there!) and it's our 15 year wedding anniversary.
DD has already stated she wants to stay at POR again - we've visited the majority of the resorts but we all love Riverside.
Hoping free DDP will be available and Star Wars land will be complete.
Planning already ...
pcnine28 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List