Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 11 May 20, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Adultdisneyfan View Post
Bit like Boris 😂😂😂
🤣 Comment of the day!

Fingers crossed. We were due to fly Friday 8th May all booked through Virgin but had to cancel and get a refund as Disney dining for next year isn't released.

Really hoping they release it for all and everyone gets what they want x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

I had an email last week from a travel agent saying that they were expecting the dining offer from Disney on Thursday (14th). How true that is I don't know seeing as though nobody else has mentioned it on here

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
I had an email last week from a travel agent saying that they were expecting the dining offer from Disney on Thursday (14th). How true that is I don't know seeing as though nobody else has mentioned it on here
Which TA was this please?
Old 12 May 20, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
My thoughts are that the 14th is being overly optimistic but what do I know ! I wouldn't expect any decisions until their staff are returning to work, I'd also expect them to test the waters as far as US guests returning, it's all well & good our 5-7% booking but if no-one else is going then they don't need all those Hotels running IYKWIM
Like others we'd hope to move this years but I've also looked at prices & we would have to forget AKL as it's currently £600/week more! But we are also lucky enough to be DVC owners & don't "need" a FD offer
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Which TA was this please?
Travel Counsellors

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Adultdisneyfan
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I think a lot of decisions Disney make will be driven by the experiences from Shanghai’s reopening yesterday. I believe it’s 30% capacity for now. How quickly that can be increased, whilst having social distancing measures in place is anyone’s guess.

I am looking to book for 2021 which is why I’m lurking for snippets of info/speculation however I’m looking for as late in the year as possible (so last day of the offer potentially) so to give as long as possible for things to improve. We are fortunate in that (other than avoiding wages week - my wife is a payroll clerk) we can go whenever as have no kids.

I am also intrigued as to what instructions hotels will be given around the level of cleaning required. Will they even be able to have someone check out at 11am and have the new guest in by 3/4pm? Sounds tight if there’s additional sanitation needed.

It really would not surprise me to see them mothball a hotel or 2 or maybe a number of buildings at the larger resorts.

All this may impact on availability.

Here’s hoping we have a vaccine by summer next year!
Adultdisneyfan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Travel Counsellors
Thanks!
Old 12 May 20, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m really hoping this is right! Would love to get booked for next year. Something to look forward to!
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Keeping a watch on this, would be nice to shift my week that i've got booked to next year and hopefully things are better by then. Although the prices for next year are considerably more than this year. An increase of £600 or more is an awful lot.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Unicorn88
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
I’m really hoping this is right! Would love to get booked for next year. Something to look forward to!
I would have thought if they were planning on releasing the 14th May then we should know by now.

Doesn't Disney usually give a "Heads up" before Free Dining is announced or was that just last year due to the Star Wars promotion?
April / May 2023 and now 2024
Unicorn88 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List