Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Jun 20, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
lorna_99
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by KitCat2019 View Post
We are due to go next August 2021. We have an off site villa booked but nothing else yet.

I'm afraid I don't really understand what to do so hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction?

We were going to buy 21 day passes. Should I buy them now? If I do, will they allow me to book all my days from 28 June and what's all the linking people are talking about?

Sorry to asking so many questions. It's a long time since we were last there.

Thanks
21 day tickets are no longer available and were pulled from sale the other day for the foreseeable future unfortunately.
lorna_99 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Tesh11
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
My guess is, and it’s only a guess.

Fast passes and park reservations will be open on the same day. So 60 days out. I think they will tie in dinning reservations at the same time as if there’s no “free” dinning anymore (?) then there will be no rush to book restaurants so early.

So basically, book a park, then book fast passes for said park, then book ADR at same park if wanted.

This is just a guess and would make sense, but Disney have been a bit all over the place so who knows what the outcome will be?

The Americans book much later than the rest of us so I’m sure they will be pretty peeved if parks are booked up by the time they get there. That wouldn’t work for them at all.

On a side note: I’ve not booked my daughters into our rooms yet so I’d be miffed if we had to book park before now then couldn’t get them into the same park after I’ve added them?

Kat
Makes sense but I thought it was confirmed there were no fast passes now? Or have I got that wrong?
Tesh11 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
TeeKayDawn
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

My guess is, and it’s only a guess.

Fast passes and park reservations will be open on the same day. So 60 days out. I think they will tie in dinning reservations at the same time as if there’s no “free” dinning anymore (?) then there will be no rush to book restaurants so early.

So basically, book a park, then book fast passes for said park, then book ADR at same park if wanted.

This is just a guess and would make sense, but Disney have been a bit all over the place so who knows what the outcome will be?

The Americans book much later than the rest of us so I’m sure they will be pretty peeved if parks are booked up by the time they get there. That wouldn’t work for them at all.

On a side note: I’ve not booked my daughters into our rooms yet so I’d be miffed if we had to book park before now then couldn’t get them into the same park after I’ve added them?

Kat
There are no fastpasses as they are using the fastpass lanes to help with social distancing.
TeeKayDawn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
So if this was the case, you wouldn’t be able to book for next July on Monday? It would be 60 days out? And presumably this would be for onsite guests?
Sorry I mean for 2021. Not this year like my countdown suggests.

Not sure if I’ve made sense? 😬

Yes I mean for onsite guests.

I’m just thinking of everything being able to be booked at the same time.

So, instead of booking ADR’s at 180 day’s it’s 60 days like fast passes are. And if park reservations are the same, then all aspects of each day can be booked at the same time?

It’ll probably be nothing like that, I’m probably way off?! 😂

I can’t guess how offsite tickets would work though?

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
KitCat2019
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by lorna_99 View Post
21 day tickets are no longer available and were pulled from sale the other day for the foreseeable future unfortunately.
Oh no. No wonder I couldn't see them yesterday. We'll just have to everything in 14 days then!

Wondering if I've made a mistake booking...
KitCat2019 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Tesh11 View Post
Makes sense but I thought it was confirmed there were no fast passes now? Or have I got that wrong?
Sorry I mean for 2021?

Kat
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

Sorry I mean for 2021. Not this year like my countdown suggests.

Not sure if I’ve made sense? 😬

Yes I mean for onsite guests.

I’m just thinking of everything being able to be booked at the same time.

So, instead of booking ADR’s at 180 day’s it’s 60 days like fast passes are. And if park reservations are the same, then all aspects of each day can be booked at the same time?

It’ll probably be nothing like that, I’m probably way off?! 😂

I can’t guess how offsite tickets would work though?

Kat
We are offsite and I’m proper stressing about how it’s all going to work. I flip between saying we’ll just do universal/Seaworld to wanting to book Disney about once every minute. If I wasn’t a massive Star Wars fan, I’d give Disney a miss (maybe book a trip to DLP) but I’ve been waiting so long to see Galaxy’s edge. 😫
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
lorna_99
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by KitCat2019 View Post
Oh no. No wonder I couldn't see them yesterday. We'll just have to everything in 14 days then!

Wondering if I've made a mistake booking...
Only you can decide if you still want to visit, if you have already booked and don’t need to commit any additional money soon then you could hold off in case they become available again.
We wanted to go for 20nights, Disney will allow us to book a hotel for 20nights but only allow a 14 day ticket now...
lorna_99 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
We are offsite and I’m proper stressing about how it’s all going to work. I flip between saying we’ll just do universal/Seaworld to wanting to book Disney about once every minute. If I wasn’t a massive Star Wars fan, I’d give Disney a miss (maybe book a trip to DLP) but I’ve been waiting so long to see Galaxy’s edge. 😫
I can imagine! ☹️ It’s all such a mess. Hopefully as time moves along things will become more clear for all of us. 🤞🏼

Kat
Old 19 Jun 20, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
taffs travels
VIP Dibber

It would make sense as a few have said that you will be able to book your dated reservation 60 days ahead and do FP and ADR for the park you have booked. Otherwise I can't imaging how MDE will cope with 10000's of people booking for potentially the next 15 months July 2020- sept 21. But who knows right now ?
taffs travels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List