Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 7 Aug 20, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lu Lu View Post
It shouldn't be this hard, should it? I think I am going to do one each so we're covered it's confusing between what the Greek government website says vs Jet2.
I think the jet 2 advice has changed as it now says on their website to only complete one form per family travelling. Am going to have a go now... wish me luck!
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 20, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mickeyspal View Post
You're stressing! I have been in tears over this bloody form. Theres 4 of us ,me DH DD DG from 2 separate households . Filled it in and could only add 2 to mine ,1 in the 1st section and 1 in the second. It says on the form 1 form per family. But its actually 1 each , it also says under 18yrs old you dont need one. But I rang the greek embassy and they said you do. Everyone has to have their own.
I've tried to amend it but it wònt let me, I've tried to start again from scratch but it days they already have one in my name.
The whole process has taken away any joy of going away for me . So when you do yours make sure that everything is correct before you press submit.
Good luck. We go next Saturday and I can see us being not allowed to fly.
Can you try again in DH name as lead passenger?
Hope that you get sorted x
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 20, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by disney1st timer View Post
You add everyone to one form, just click add family member and put them in. There are 5 of us, I did the form in my name and added the other 4 on.
Thank you, I have just completed the form and did it in my name and added my DH and 4 DS to the form. Just a quick question, do you just get 1 QR code or does everyone detailed on the form get one?
Thanks again for your help... hope you're having a great holiday!
Old 7 Aug 20, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

I have just spent 45 minutes on the phone to a lady in greece. She talked us through the process with great difficulty so that we could amend the forms but she categorically said that everyone has to have their own form including children and all travellers have to be on EVERY form

Incase you need it the phone number is 00302155605151

Edited at 10:14 AM.
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 20, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
flossycandy
VIP Dibber

flossycandy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
My mum flies out to Kos next month and she has heard that there is another form you need to fill in before you fly home. Is this correct does anyone know?
flossycandy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 20, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mickeyspal View Post
I have just spent 45 minutes on the phone to a lady in greece. She talked us through the process with great difficulty so that we could amend the forms but she categorically said that everyone has to have their own form including children and all travellers have to be on EVERY form

Incase you need it the phone number is 00302155605151
Now I am really confused 🤦
Old 7 Aug 20, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

If anyone needs to amend their form and cant, go to the home page and at the top is a blue heading saying protocol for arrival in greece.
Click greece and 3 lines appear on the right side. Click that and you will see my dashboard.
Go on there and next to your name is a little pencil. Click that and you can amend the form

Hope this helps someone. I'm so stressed now that I dont want to go anymore. I just hope I can calm down a bit now it's done
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 20, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Darbs, just do one each to be on the safe side then you know its done
Old 7 Aug 20, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by flossycandy View Post
My mum flies out to Kos next month and she has heard that there is another form you need to fill in before you fly home. Is this correct does anyone know?
Yes you do need to fill out a form before returning to the UK, will try to put the link below

gov.uk/provide-journey-c...fore-travel-uk
Old 7 Aug 20, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Originally Posted by flossycandy View Post
Apparently yes , but you cant do it till 48 hrs before you fly home and you have to print it out which you can do at a bookshop or your hotel.
It's so confusing

ESTA dining and fast passes are so easy after this