Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 1 Feb 13, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
tigger&eeyore
Imagineer

tigger&eeyore's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
a few years ago my kids would have been 9 & 11 ish and were walking on the walls at DTD after we had done our case drop so would have been somewhere between 8-30 and 9am and nobody around at all the walls were only the ones that are about 12" off the ground and one of the disney cast members cleaning up told them (out of my earshot) to get off the wall as they were too old to be doing that now! - they told me later and i just thought what is a miserable old git like that doing working at disney - had they of told me at the time i would have jumped on the wall too and asked if i was too old.
Old 1 Feb 13, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

At Mickeys BYBBQ one night it started to rain... and I mean RAIN! It is open sided and it's no exaggeration to say that waterfalls of rain were coming down off the roof and into the venue. We were up to our shins in rain water as we sat at our tables lol. Cm's were busy trying to brush the water away from the dance floor and as we waded our way towards the dance floor we were told off for taking our sandals off!?! ?
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 13, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Kimber03
Imagineer

Kimber03's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 26

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 174
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Chased around the Animal Kingdom car park by security.

Arrived a bit early , no one was at the Car Park gate and the gate was open so went and parked the car

Security seen us and tried to flag us down but I just thought he was being friendly and waving lol... anyway he said the cark park wasnt due to open for another 30mins but park up and enjoy our day
Kimber03 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 13, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandobaby
Imagineer

orlandobaby's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Sneaking vodka into the Magic Kingdom.

In both Orlando and California.

I learnt coffee cups are my friend, not that I do that anymore.

Edit: This was AndyJ. Mel has obviously been using my iPad lol.

Orlando Sep 2000,Nov 01,June 04,June 05,Sep 05,Sep 06,Oct 08&13,Oct 14,Oct 15,Apr 18,Sept 19,Sept 22
LA and Las Vegas May 2010, San Fran, Las Vegas, LA May 2013
orlandobaby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 13, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
limmy
Imagineer

limmy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by 7SeasSailor View Post
Wow, thats a bit steep!
You should read the book i've just read! It's a sackable offense to try and save someone's life!

My DH was told off for running for TSM fp on rope drop.

My DS didn't get told off but got the dirtiest look! We were in the hot tub at POFQ and a lady came to test the water. He said "I've wee'd in here! " (His idea of a joke, he certainly hadn't! )
Then the very next day he managed to walk into said hot tub, fully clothed carrying a full up mug of fanta! I'm not even sure how, but thankfully there were no CM's around for that one!
DCL 2019
limmy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 13, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer2802
Imagineer

Imagineer2802's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 27

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 74
Originally Posted by married2mm View Post
It's good to know they're keeping a watchful eye.
How long were you on the ground for?!
It can't have been more than a minute - just so happened he was driving past at the time! This was on the walkway from the Contemporary to the Magic Kingdom, adjacent to the bus stops!

2019 - August - Europe on the Magic! 17th Trip!

**~ °o° ~°o° ~ °o°~°o° ~°o° ~ °o°~**
Imagineer2802 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 13, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
twinklebelle
Imagineer

A couple of years ago, I was watching Spectro Magic, there was a little bit of space on the corner of Main Street free, so I stood there. I got my video camera out to tape a bit of the parade, and along comes this CM, who tells me that I can't stand there. I was in the middle of filming, and I really wanted to catch the bit with Mickey at the start.

I said something along the lines of give me a chance to put the camera away, but he was insistant I move right then, there was crowds around me. I didn't want the camera broken. He was by this point shouting, and being very rude. Next thing he started pushing me. Actually shoving me on the shoulder. He crossed the line, big time.

I moved, I was v.upset by the whole thing. I wanted to just let it go, but when I got back to the rest of the family who'd stood further back, there was only enough space for one where I was. They were not best pleased they pushed me to go to guest services.

I said I have been shoved by a member of staff, and someone else added, and she has compelling video evidence of the event ( you can see his arm going for me in the vid).

I didn't want any compensation, I just wanted them to make sure that person didn't treat anyone else like that again. Next thing I know a high up manager came down to speak to us. He couldn't apologise enough, he said what can I do for you? Free park tickets for the rest of your stay? We'd already bought tickets, and were at the end of our trip. So we declined. He said he wasn't happy letting us leave without doing something for passing on the information and to say sorry. So he gave us all an instant fast pass each for any ride in MK valid for the next day

DLP: 98,99,02,05,09,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17 and hopefully 21!
And going again - just don't know when!
twinklebelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 13, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Ooh my dad was always taking his shoes off. He actually walked around for a long time in HS with them off. I kept expecting to be told off, as I knew he would have kicked off about it and I was dreading the altercation, but no one did!
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 13, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU68
Very Serious Dibber

Got told off in Epcot for having my legs on the wrong side of the wall,when Reflections were on.I was recording at the time and all you can hear is "maam,maam,MAAM can you not sit on the wall! Also got shouted at in TL for standing on the lowest part of the wall to take a pic of DH in the wave pool. Must be me and walls ...
LOU68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 13, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Adcro
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
Vest tops are okay for women, just not men with their hairy armpits!
If true, that seems rather unfair. Sexist even.
Adcro is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread