Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 23 Jan 17, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
lolalolo86
Imagineer

Nashville

Does anyone watch this? I only recently started watching it via Kodi on the amazon firestick and literally couldn't stop I watched all 4 seasons within a few weeks lol. I didn't realise it had been cancelled though but then picked back up again by CMT. The first 4 episodes of season 5 have aired recently in the US so not sure if many are up to date with it but I just LOVE this show and need to know how many other fans are out there I am up to date with it and wont put any spoilers up dont worry
lolalolo86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 17, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Ive just started watching it, I saw one of my Dibb friends (Redrach) talking about it on FB and IG so gave it a go, I am only on Episode 12 of season 1 and I am really enjoying it! Juliette is such a horrible person though, it gets my back up! (I know its just a show... right)
Old 23 Jan 17, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
fiona3103
Imagineer

fiona3103's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Will this be shown in the U.K. anymore? Can we get CMT? Or is there another way?
fiona3103 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 17, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
lolalolo86
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by fiona3103 View Post
Will this be shown in the U.K. anymore? Can we get CMT? Or is there another way?
No idea sorry maybe one of the sky channels will pick it up? Was it on sky Atlantic before hand?
lolalolo86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 17, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
lolalolo86
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
Ive just started watching it, I saw one of my Dibb friends (Redrach) talking about it on FB and IG so gave it a go, I am only on Episode 12 of season 1 and I am really enjoying it! Juliette is such a horrible person though, it gets my back up! (I know its just a show... right)
She's the best character in it I think she plays it really well but yes she is the worst person too haha
Old 23 Jan 17, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Trouble3
Apprentice Imagineer

Trouble3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I love it. Been watching it on Sky for years, it's on Sky Living; we've just seen S4, Ep21 (last in the series). Didn't realise we were that far behind the US with Series 5... hope it continues on Sky Living.
Old 24 Jan 17, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
bogtrottin
Trying for More Ears

I love it, I've watched up to the end of season 4. I actually really like the music on it too!
bogtrottin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 17, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
ginger ninja
Imagineer

ginger ninja's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I love it too but got behind with it now as my Sky wouldn't show certain episodes, need to get it on my showbox to catch up.

ginger ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 17, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Liz Paul
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Originally Posted by lolalolo86 View Post
Does anyone watch this? I only recently started watching it via Kodi on the amazon firestick and literally couldn't stop I watched all 4 seasons within a few weeks lol. I didn't realise it had been cancelled though but then picked back up again by CMT. The first 4 episodes of season 5 have aired recently in the US so not sure if many are up to date with it but I just LOVE this show and need to know how many other fans are out there I am up to date with it and wont put any spoilers up dont worry
I was the same started watching before Christmas and completely up to date with it. I just love country music and have it on the radio all the time while on holiday in Florida
Old 25 Jan 17, 12:12 AM  
Link to this Post
katebush95
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I love it! Just watched season 4 on Sky Living 😍

Glenbrook Villa April 2009
Highgrove Villa July 2011
New York New York April 2017

Back to the magic take two! November 2022 Pre-Trip report
katebush95 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List