Old 20 Aug 09, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Fairy+4
Dibbing with Tink

Fairy+4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Family Fun in the Sun - Day 25 Rest Day

Day 25 – Rest Day Tuesday August 11th 2009

Despite thinking the girls would sleep in this morning after a marathon session at Aquatica Jess wakes me up at 7am – I had to drag her out of bed yesterday for Aquatica. Anyway I was less than impressed but she was awake so…..

She spent the morning lounging on the sofa watching Playhouse Disney whilst I tidied up downstairs sorted out some laundry, caught up the DIBB and my trip reports. As the other 2 hadn’t surfaced by 10am I went and gave them a little nudge, they both appeared downstairs 5 minutes later and sat down in front of the tv, where they remained until lunch time – I kid you not.

After a quick lunch of burgers and fries, courtesy of Scott at the bbq the girls are told to get their swimsuits on and hit the pool, amazingly this is one instruction we don’t have to repeat numerous times and within a minute or two they are all outside trying to see who can jump in the furthest.

Whilst the girls are in the pool I take the opportunity to do some more tidying up and search the freezer for something for dinner (exciting stuff eh!) – we have a lot of left overs so I pull out some chilli, Bolognese and stew and decide to leave Scott and the girls to argue over who has what later.

I join the girls outside in the pool but soon get fed up of being jumped on and chasing them around, so I grab my book and sit in the sun for a while.

Everyone decides they are hungry around 6pm so I heat up various dinners whilst the girls get showered and ready for bed. Once dinner is finished the girls watch The Princess Diaries before heading off to bed and Scott and I watch more NCIS’s and Bone’s.

Tomorrow – EPCOT
Old 20 Aug 09, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandosgr8
Imagineer

orlandosgr8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
A nice chilled day. It must be lovely going for such a long time as you have the luxury of having relaxing days.

Orlando 02,04,06,07,08,10,11,12,13,14,16, 18 &
New York 06, 11 and Smoky Mountains 14
orlandosgr8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 09, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
scotsprincess
Imagineer

scotsprincess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
hi

sounds like a nice relaxing day
Old 20 Aug 09, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post

oooh -that was my birthday - you sound to have had a better day than i did! Your reports have inspired us to start looking at a 4 week hol in 2011! Long way off yet but looking at villas etc- very exciting
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 09, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post

Sounds like a lovely relaxing day.
Old 21 Aug 09, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post

Nice relaxing day
Thanks