Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Mar 12, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Photopass Share Dec/Jan 2012-13

Hi everyone!

With trying to avoid the price rise, I've decided to cave and have pre-ordered a Photo pass. So.. I am running another Photopass share this year between 15th December 2012 and 11th January 2013.

Photopass shares are a great way to spend a little, but still get all those “professionally taken” photos from around the Walt Disney World Parks and resorts. Usually, the photos are excellent quality and it’s a great way to get photos of the whole family together, rather than have someone missing from the photos

I have run a Photopass share before in September 2011 and it was really successful. I can assure you that I'm trustworthy - I know how much the photos mean to you and I want to get mine as much as you do! Especially as it's a Christmas/New Year share - how magical!

So here's the deal:
*Everyone that would be interested in joining my photo-pass CD share registers in this thread.

*Due to the time limit restrictions, and participants that have already signed up, you will not be able to join the share if you leave earlier than December 15th 2012 or arrive back later than January 11th 2013. To join the share, your dates must be within those boundaries.

*Closer to our departure date I will ask everyone to pre-pay their share to secure the price for everyone. (This will be done towards the end of August)

*Everyone has a fab holiday, has lots of photopass photos taken by the photographers, and take note of the card numbers. (If you write down the numbers, you will still be able to get your photos if you lose the card itself)

*When you get back from your holiday, you need to send me your photo pass card numbers ASAP. I will then put ALL the cards on there at once to avoid confusion of dates.

*Once all card numbers are inputted I will send the account details to everyone so that you can edit your photos adding borders etc. Remember you can have as many as you want, so take as many as you can to get your moneys worth.

*I then complete the order and wait for the CD's to arrive.

*I then copy your photos on CD and post them to you. There is an additional £3 (on top of your share of $100 plus international shipping) for cost of CD and p&p.

-------------------------------------------

*The total cost will obviously depend on how many people decide to participate.

We have 30 days from the date of the first photo taken to register the cards and then a further 30 days from registering the card to complete editing but in order to get the photos to us quicker, I would prefer it if we could get the editing done within 14 days.

* I will email you one week before the deadline as a reminder.

**I will close the share if it reaches 12 people. I feel any more would be difficult to manage**

**As this is in advance, prices, deadlines and dates are subject to change without notice**

Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.
I hope you can join me!

Post in this thread, and it is probably also worth PM'ing me, for a quicker response

Current Sharers

1. Hayley&Gareth - editing comp & address sent
2. maemaesmummy - editing comp & address sent
4. disneymadhouse - editing comp & address sent
5. twinklebelle - editing comp & address sent
6. karalma - address sent
7. pinktraceb - editing comp & address sent
8. goofy29 - editing comp & address sent
9. rochellethered - card numbers received
10.Orlandobelle - editing comp & address sent
11. Scotsmomma - editing comp & address sent
12. shaya-lei - card lost

Edited at 11:07 AM. Reason: Adding new photopass member
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 12, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymadhouse
Imagineer

disneymadhouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Hi I am gutted! I have been waiting for a Dec photopass share but we fly out on the 13th! Our first park day would be 14th!

Claire

1994 Lindfields Villa 1999 Polynesian/Disney Magic 2002 All Star Sports 2007 Best Western Lakeside 2012 OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 OKW/Disney Dream/AoA 2016 Disney Magic 2017 OKW 2018 Disney Dream / OKW / All Star Movies 2019 CBR
DVC Owner at OKW
disneymadhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 12, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Claire, for the sake of one day i can stretch it if you'd like to join but I will need everyones card numbers as soon as you get back to ensure you don't lose any of your photos as you will be the earliest person
Old 21 Mar 12, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymadhouse
Imagineer

disneymadhouse's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Hayley&Gareth View Post
Claire, for the sake of one day i can stretch it if you'd like to join but I will need everyones card numbers as soon as you get back to ensure you don't lose any of your photos as you will be the earliest person
Oh Hayley, a thousand thankyous

That will be brilliant! I promise I'll be at the post office posting them off to you on the 29th Dec!

Count me in

Thanks again

Claire

1994 Lindfields Villa 1999 Polynesian/Disney Magic 2002 All Star Sports 2007 Best Western Lakeside 2012 OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 OKW/Disney Dream/AoA 2016 Disney Magic 2017 OKW 2018 Disney Dream / OKW / All Star Movies 2019 CBR
DVC Owner at OKW
disneymadhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 12, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by disneymadhouse View Post
Oh Hayley, a thousand thankyous

That will be brilliant! I promise I'll be at the post office posting them off to you on the 29th Dec!

Count me in

Thanks again

Claire
No need to post, an email or PM with the numbers will do - even easier! and you're very welcome. Welcome aboard!
Old 21 Mar 12, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymadhouse
Imagineer

disneymadhouse's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Hayley&Gareth View Post
No need to post, an email or PM with the numbers will do - even easier! and you're very welcome. Welcome aboard!
Great thanks In that case if I can see straight from the jet lag I will be able to get the card numbers to you on the 28th!

Claire

DVC Owner at OKW
Old 30 Mar 12, 05:34 AM  
Link to this Post
gaulde
Imagineer

gaulde's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hi I would love to join your photoshare if possible.
Old 30 Mar 12, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by gaulde View Post
Hi I would love to join your photoshare if possible.
Sure, 20th Dec - 3rd Jan fits perfectly for our share. Welcome aboard
Old 30 Mar 12, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
twinklebelle
Imagineer

Hello

I'd like to join in please - I'm going out on the 12th of Dec and my first park day will be either the 13th or 14th, but we can just stick with our own photos for a day or two to be inside the window for the start date.

Going to be there for 20 nights so we're back on the 2nd of Jan 2013 and I'll get the codes over to you as soon as possible on our return.

DLP: 98,99,02,05,09,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17 and hopefully 21!
And going again - just don't know when!
twinklebelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 12, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
karalma
Imagineer

Hi we fly out 12th Dec and arrive back 3rd Jan. We won't be visiting Disney until after the 15th so can I still join? Thanks.
karalma is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread