Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Theme Parks Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, FastPass+ Questions and Info.
Holiday to Florida with Florida4less
Unread 25 Aug 19, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
excitedbunny79
Imagineer

We joined the queue at 2.30 and it said 120 minutes, we queued for just under an hour, got on it and we had to be evacuated. Im pretty sure we were quite near the end in the inside but. It was actually quite exciting seeing behind the scenes and walking by the track, although after about 20 minutes I did consider the possibility of losing feelings in my legs stuck in the sidecar. An added bonus weve been given the super duper go on any ride fast pass so we get to go on again without queuing.
excitedbunny79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Yacht Club & HRH
Unread 26 Aug 19, 02:58 AM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
slightly serious Dibber

It does seem from my observations whilst being here that there is a sweet spot around 1pm (which we certainly utilised today) where the queue drops down. On Saturday it even was posting at 90 mins at that time. This is always dependent on when it comes up or problems and if there is any weather inbound of course, but there is a definite trend for those who do not want to brave rope drop.

Edited at 02:59 AM.
RobandLynsey is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Cheeky Universal Trip
Unread 26 Aug 19, 04:00 AM  
Link to this Post
robot1000
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by RobandLynsey View Post
It does seem from my observations whilst being here that there is a sweet spot around 1pm (which we certainly utilised today) where the queue drops down. On Saturday it even was posting at 90 mins at that time. This is always dependent on when it comes up or problems and if there is any weather inbound of course, but there is a definite trend for those who do not want to brave rope drop.
Good to know!

I rocked up at 3pm today and it went down. Didn't end up riding it so gonna try out 1pm tomorrow.
robot1000 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our WDW Honeymoon
Unread 26 Aug 19, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Fiona35
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by RobandLynsey View Post
Thats good to know.
I didnt fancy queueing for rope drop to find after a couple of hours its gone technical!
Another observation Ive noticed from other peoples comments is to be in the area of the ride after an afternoon storm has passed and linger around the entrance!

Edited at 08:04 AM.
Fiona35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
I'm going back to Disney
Unread 26 Aug 19, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
robot1000
Getting Excited

Mobile

If the ride is running smoothly, can anyone advise what the queue time is from the start of the egg room?
robot1000 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our WDW Honeymoon
Unread 26 Aug 19, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Minion71
Getting Excited

Mobile

[QUOTE=The Hulk;14036024]We go on Sunday next weekend and hoping this queue time drops significantly otherwise we won't be riding. Do they have single rider?[/QUOT
Minion71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to our happy place
Unread 26 Aug 19, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Minion71
Getting Excited

Mobile

They do have single rider. The line splits as you enter We were advised last week when we waited that it would take as long as regular queue. We moved to main line. 100 minutes for us when posted as 220. Single rider who joined us advised they waited 60. It is amazing
Minion71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to our happy place
Unread 26 Aug 19, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
excitedbunny79
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by robot1000 View Post
If the ride is running smoothly, can anyone advise what the queue time is from the start of the egg room?
It took about 50 minutes from the Egg Room today, but the line keeps moving so it feels like it goes quicker.

excitedbunny79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Yacht Club & HRH
Orlando Attraction Tickets