Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 25 Aug 19, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Troyston
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by windsorwives View Post
We made it this morning. We got first boat from Portofino at 7am - we were third group to arrives IoA turnstiles. Tbh we probably didn’t need to get there until 7.45 - there weren’t many other people there before 8.00. We were let through turmstiles at 8.45 them speed walked up straight to the ride. Didn’t take bags with us so no need for lockers. We were on first carriage and out of ride by 9.10. We obviously still queued but at least could sit down at turmstiles. and read etc. When we got off queue time said 180 mins. As everyone reports the ride is amazing and we will probably try our strategy again before we leave.
That's a good strategy IF the ride opens at the same time as the park. When we were there last week the ride didn't open until 1400 hrs. Going to try again tomorrow. It's our last chance of riding it before we come home so fingers crossed!
Troyston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

We got on again today, after initial 180mins once it had come back up it was advertised 120 when we joined, took 45 mins in total, this was around 1pm. There seemed to be more cars on today than last week, couldn’t believe how quickly it moved. The bike is definitely better than the sidecar, fortunately if we do it again my wife preferred the sidecar!

Sunday is definitely quieter in the parks in general.
Old 25 Aug 19, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
excitedbunny79
Imagineer

We joined the queue at 2.30 and it said 120 minutes, we queued for just under an hour, got on it and we had to be evacuated. I’m pretty sure we were quite near the end in the inside but. It was actually quite exciting seeing behind the scenes and walking by the track, although after about 20 minutes I did consider the possibility of losing feelings in my legs stuck in the sidecar. An added bonus we’ve been given the super duper go on any ride fast pass so we get to go on again without queuing.
excitedbunny79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 02:58 AM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

It does seem from my observations whilst being here that there is a sweet spot around 1pm (which we certainly utilised today) where the queue drops down. On Saturday it even was posting at 90 mins at that time. This is always dependent on when it comes up or problems and if there is any weather inbound of course, but there is a definite trend for those who do not want to brave rope drop.

Edited at 02:59 AM.
RobandLynsey is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 04:00 AM  
Link to this Post
robot1000
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by RobandLynsey View Post
It does seem from my observations whilst being here that there is a sweet spot around 1pm (which we certainly utilised today) where the queue drops down. On Saturday it even was posting at 90 mins at that time. This is always dependent on when it comes up or problems and if there is any weather inbound of course, but there is a definite trend for those who do not want to brave rope drop.
Good to know!

I rocked up at 3pm today and it went down. Didn't end up riding it so gonna try out 1pm tomorrow.
robot1000 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Fiona35
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by RobandLynsey View Post
That’s good to know.
I didn’t fancy queueing for rope drop to find after a couple of hours it’s gone technical!
Another observation I’ve noticed from other people’s comments is to be in the area of the ride after an afternoon storm has passed and linger around the entrance!

Edited at 08:04 AM.
Fiona35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
robot1000
Getting Excited

Mobile

If the ride is running smoothly, can anyone advise what the queue time is from the start of the egg room?
robot1000 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Minion71
Getting Excited

Mobile

[QUOTE=The Hulk;14036024]We go on Sunday next weekend and hoping this queue time drops significantly otherwise we won't be riding. Do they have single rider?[/QUOT
Minion71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Minion71
Getting Excited

Mobile

They do have single rider. The line splits as you enter We were advised last week when we waited that it would take as long as regular queue. We moved to main line. 100 minutes for us when posted as 220. Single rider who joined us advised they waited 60. It is amazing
Minion71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
excitedbunny79
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by robot1000 View Post
If the ride is running smoothly, can anyone advise what the queue time is from the start of the egg room?
It took about 50 minutes from the Egg Room today, but the line keeps moving so it feels like it goes quicker.

excitedbunny79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List