Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Community > DIBBing > General Chat
Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.
Ocean Florida
Unread 22 Aug 19, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
We have a set of the super sized microfibre towels from.mountain warehouse. They were around 9-12 depending on sale price. Some are going strong after 10 years. Supposed to be just for holidays as they ae light and quick drying but they get used more than the big fluffy ones on a daily basis out of choice.

There are two basic kinds, one smoothish like a chamois leather that we didn't get on with and the others like a very fine light towelling which we prefer.
This is really useful, thank you. It was actually the Mountain Warehouse ones that I was looking at. I hadn't appreciated there were 2 different types, but can see from the descriptions how they differ (I actually had 2 different types in my basket!). I have ordered the towelling ones
TheHughesCrew is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our Floridian Odyssey
Unread 22 Aug 19, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
Imagineer

We have the Dock and Bay towels they are fantastic. They fold really small and dry really quickly. Apparently sand goes right through them too.
We are very on trend with our six differently coloured striped towels held in place by
our appropriately styled giant pegs from Matalan..

Edited at 08:44 PM. Reason: Ammended name of towels.
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to Brightwater
Unread 22 Aug 19, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Lynda__Loo
Dancing with Tink'

My partner has a J Pillow and will not travel anywhere without it. I didn't know what all of the fuss was about until he let me have a go of it and I am now converted and have purchased one for myself for our flight next month
Lynda__Loo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Orlando here we come...
Unread 22 Aug 19, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Button17
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Didn't get on with my j pillow at all sadly
Button17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our second Once in a lifetime holiday
Unread 23 Aug 19, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Kissedafrog
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

Originally Posted by Button17 View Post
Didn't get on with my j pillow at all sadly
No way?
I adore mine, its my tiny comforter with my silk sleeping bag for every plane journey 💕
Kissedafrog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Halloween Horror
Unread 23 Aug 19, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
Imagineer

Love my J pillow. However have tried all types of the thin towel things and cant get on with any of them. I now buy cheap thin beach towels and dump them at the end of the trip. I also have lovely fluffy ones but they are just too darn big! My other random travel items I cant do without are fold flat boxes. Use them for toiletries, suncream, make-up, magic bands and wallets and sunglasses ( so we use 4 as DD also has make-up). I cannot tell you how much easier it is to keep tidy with 3-4 in a hotel room using these. Got mine from Ikea and they are relatively small.
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ July 2020
Unread 25 Aug 19, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
lepres
Proud to wear my Ears

2 x J pillows here also from QVC. Have also used them when pillows in accommodation were not very good. Have them in their own small drawstring bags and they dangle from our flight bags.
lepres is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Majorca - Is it On or Off please Monarch
Unread 26 Aug 19, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
Apprentice Imagineer

We have invested in J pillows for our upcoming trip.. cant wait to try them after reading all these positive reviews!
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ
Kenwood Travel