Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 29 Jul 19, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
New Dining Options at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

Guests can enjoy delicious entrees and shareables, along with refreshing cocktails and signature sangria pitchers at Three Bridges Bar & Grill, a casual waterside dining experience in an open-air setting located in Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort at Walt Disney World Resort.

Curry-Lentil Hummus

Stuffed Mushrooms filled with plant-based chorizo and smoked tomato aioli

Grilled Skirt Steak served over a grilled baguette with pepper relish and topped with egg

Warm Manchego and Oaxaca Cheese Dip

Warm churros topped with Espelette pepper sugar and served with chocolate sauce

Szechuan Peppercorn Wings

Signature sangria pitchers

A chef prepares dishes in the onstage tapas kitchen located in Tolédo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood on the 16th floor of Gran Destino tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort

Guests enjoying a preview of Dahlia Lounge atop the new Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort delight in signature cocktails crafted by expert mixologists and panoramic views

©Disney
Old 30 Jul 19, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
The food looks really nice. Those mushrooms really appeal especially as the chorizo is plant based. Can't stand chorizo but that vegetarian option is perfect.

I can see this eating place being very popular. Lovely location.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs-Weasley
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Staying here next year, can’t wait 😊
Mrs-Weasley is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Mrs-Weasley View Post
Staying here next year, can’t wait 😊
We stayed there in May. Blown away by it. A Luxury Resort at a Moderate price. Awesome.

Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs-Weasley
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
We stayed there in May. Blown away by it. A Luxury Resort at a Moderate price. Awesome.
I have heard people saying its too big to get around, did you find that? where about in the hotel did you stay?
Mrs-Weasley is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Love the idea of this and I’m staying at CSR next year. I was hoping for a lazy lunch here but note it’s not open until 16:30.

Is this only an evening place? Such a shame if so... would be lovely on a sunny afternoon.
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Mrs-Weasley View Post
I have heard people saying its too big to get around, did you find that? where about in the hotel did you stay?
We didn't find it too big but bear in mind we normally stay at SSR and that's very big. Plus we like walking a lot.

My Wife tells me we stayed at Casitas 3 overlooking the Courtyard, 2 min walk from a pool and Laundry Room. I could park the car about 100 yards away. (I forget details like rooms!)

The room we got given was an accessible one. Huge, but different to other rooms namely very low clothes line, low light switches etc.

It was a late decision as I pulled a Disney Cruise due to my Wife's health. Best decision we made.

Edit. Room 3251. Just found it on my list

Edit No 2. My Son and Partner were due to go to POR in Nov 2020. When they saw our photos etc of CSR they pulled their booking and switched to a Sept stay in CSR instead

Edited at 10:06 AM.
Old 30 Jul 19, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs-Weasley
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
We didn't find it too big but bear in mind we normally stay at SSR and that's very big. Plus we like walking a lot.

My Wife tells me we stayed at Casitas 3 overlooking the Courtyard, 2 min walk from a pool and Laundry Room. I could park the car about 100 yards away. (I forget details like rooms!)

The room we got given was an accessible one. Huge, but different to other rooms namely very low clothes line, low light switches etc.

It was a late decision as I pulled a Disney Cruise due to my Wife's health. Best decision we made.

Edit. Room 3251. Just found it on my list
Thank you and tell your wife shes a star. that sounds like the perfect area for us
Old 30 Jul 19, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Oh can’t wait to stay here now! It all looks amazing!

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Quensabob
VIP Dibber

Quensabob's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Originally Posted by scouse_minx View Post
Love the idea of this and I’m staying at CSR next year. I was hoping for a lazy lunch here but note it’s not open until 16:30.

Is this only an evening place? Such a shame if so... would be lovely on a sunny afternoon.
Apparently they are testing opening at Lunch as we speak,roll September!

Sunset Ridge Sept2006,Highlands Reserve Sept 2007,Solana Sept 2008,Championsgate March 2010,Courtyard 2011,Clarion Inn June 2013,lakebuena vista resort Sept 2015, Santa Fe Paris Sept 2017,Newport Bay Club Paris March 2018,Clarion inn August 2018,Coronado Springs September 2019, Hotel l’elysee Disneyland Paris March 2020 ,Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa November2022, Pop Century September 2023
Quensabob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List