Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 Aug 19, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Most of my communication with MMH was via email, including pricing, so that’s strange. I know during the release of Disney dining they like to deal with people over the phone, likely due to being so busy I’d expect. I’ve also booked with VH before and found them fine, but I didn’t have any problems so who knows. I do know I’ve been a pain with MMH, changing dates, flights, use of reward flights and separating bookings to do so! I was a pain and nothing was too much effort for Myha and Mattie who were both fantastic!

Edited at 08:17 PM.
legallyblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
DUNXandWILL
Apprentice Imagineer

I would also recommend My Magic Holiday, have booked with them twice now and the customer service is 2nd to none. If there's something that MMH doesn't know then it's probably not worth knowing! :-) Mattie, Myah and Richard are all fabulous and nothing is too much trouble for them.

Dunx ;-)

DUNXandWILL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by legallyblonde View Post
Most of my communication with MMH was via email, including pricing, so that’s strange. I know during the release of Disney dining they like to deal with people over the phone, likely due to being so busy I’d expect. I’ve also booked with VH before and found them fine, but I didn’t have any problems so who knows. I do know I’ve been a pain with MMH, changing dates, flights, use of reward flights and separating bookings to do so! I was a pain and nothing was too much effort for Myha and Mattie who were both fantastic!
Yes, I’d read the positive comments hence making the enquiry, it was in the last few weeks so not when the free ddp was released, I’ve just gone back on the email and the words used were ‘we do not email quotes because of live pricing so prices can change’ anyway their loss as I went to VH and surprisingly got a great price x
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

Thomas Cook in our town have always been so helpful and friendly. They look out for the best deals and will sort out any queries etc we have. We can pop in anytime and they are straight on the phone or will call us back as soon as possible. They were absolutely brilliant when Hurricane Irma took place and we had to rearrange our holiday at short notice and helped pay towards our nights stay at the Sofitel. We will be booking with them again next year for 2021.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Brummy
A Guest at All-Stars

I was also going to suggest My Magic Holiday. I haven’t used them myself but we were booked with TUI at AKL last year when the pool closure issue happened. If you read the threads on here about the issue you will see that time and time again My Magic Holiday were sorting out transfers for their customers and even offering help and advice to others who had not booked with them. Conversely, TUI were absolutely hopeless and offered no help whatsoever. No only that they didn’t even notify their customers that there was an issue for days after it had become fairly common knowledge via social media. I called Disney direct several times myself to sort out a move (we were given the Yacht Club) whilst TUI were still dithering about what information to give to their customers.
Brummy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List