Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 26 Aug 19, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
jovial
Imagineer

jovial's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I have to admit I really like the look of this ! , thought it wouldn’t be possible as my kids don’t like burgers but would love the make your own ice cream , but I see they have a bigger kids menu ! hopefully they will still be doing it next summer as I would definitely book it
jovial is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

WOW!

Def booking this as AKL is our home resort and we spend a lot of time at ak park PLUS as I said ds loves burgers and ice-cream so at 1 qsdp credit its a no brainer for us.

Thanks for sharing

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

We've got this booked instead of DLuxe Burger, really looking forward to it.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

ATM the availability is only showing until 10th Nov, hopefully they will extend this into Dec soon
Hard Rock Hotel, Royal Pacific Resort
Endless Summer Dockside, Pop Century, Polynesian Resort.
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
shaz luvs tink
Imagineer

Mobile

We have it booked for November. Can I just confirm that if you are on the dining plan can you still get an alcoholic drink if you want one?
shaz luvs tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSevSpaghetti
Getting Excited

Mobile

Is there a menu for this - I can’t see one on the app?

Are there other choices than burgers and has anyone does this with GF diet! (GF child does not like burgers ☹️)
MrsSevSpaghetti is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by MrsSevSpaghetti View Post
Is there a menu for this - I can’t see one on the app?

Are there other choices than burgers and has anyone does this with GF diet! (GF child does not like burgers ☹️)
This has menu info and glutenfree options - disneyfoodblog/wp-con...nnerMenu-2.jpg

Salad with chicken or cheeseburger seem to be the only 2 options on the kids menu for gluten free so unless he/she likes chicken little choice unfortunately. They have g/f chicken strips or macoroni cheese in the other part of the restaurant so I'm sure Disney could sort a suitable meal out for you.

Edited at 04:03 PM.
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Here's the GF menu:-

Gluten/Wheat Allergy-Friendly
1/3 lb Angus Bacon Cheeseburger - Gluten/Wheat Allergy-friendly

Flame-broiled 1/3 lb Angus Burger topped with Bacon and American Cheese on an Allergy-Friendly Bun served with French Fries or Apple Slices
$13.29
Grilled Chicken BLT Sandwich - Gluten/Wheat Allergy-friendly

Grilled Chicken Breast and Thick-cut Hickory-smoked Bacon, Tomato, Arugula, Spicy Aïoli, Toasted Parmesan Crumbles on an Allergy-Friendly Bun and served with French Fries or Apple Slices
$12.99
Grilled Chicken Salad with Summer Berries - Gluten/Wheat Allergy-friendly

Grilled, Sliced Chicken on a bed of Greens with Berries, Almonds and Feta Cheese tossed in Raspberry-Walnut Vinaigrette Dressing
$10.99
Allergy-friendly Chicken Strips - Gluten/Wheat Allergy-friendly

served with French Fries or Apple Slices
$9.99
Kids' Cheeseburger - Gluten/Wheat Allergy-friendly

served on an Allergy-Friendly Bun with Dannon® Danimals® Smoothie, a Cuties® Mandarin and your choice of Beverage. Served with your own Sand Pail and Shovel
$9.99
Kids' Allergy-friendly Chicken Strips - Gluten/Wheat Allergy-friendly

served with Dannon® Danimals® Smoothie, a Cuties® Mandarin and your choice of Beverage. Served with your own Sand Pail and Shovel
$9.49
Kids' Allergy-friendly Macaroni & Cheese - Gluten/Wheat Allergy-friendly

served with Dannon® Danimals® Smoothie, a Cuties® Mandarin and your choice of Beverage. Served with your own Sand Pail and Shovel
$8.79
Allergy-friendly Brownie - Gluten/Wheat Allergy-friendly

$4.29
Allergy-friendly Cookie - Gluten/Wheat Allergy-friendly

$3.29

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by JanetteP View Post
Here's the GF menu
The gluten free options if you book the Burgers and Sundae side of the Restaurant are slighly different but I'm sure they will accomodate anyone who wants to eat from the other menu. On the Burgers and Sundae side it is a set menu and price for your main meal, one side, drink and two scoops of ice-cream or sorbet with toppings. $22.99 for adults and $14.99 for kids or DDP.

Edited at 04:09 PM.
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSevSpaghetti
Getting Excited

Mobile

That’s fabulous thank you! I’m totally going to put it on my list for our visit as DH and I do like burgers and she does like ice cream!
MrsSevSpaghetti is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List