Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 25 Jun 19, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
I can’t wait to see everyone’s outfits on here, I’ve always loved the prom threads , my eldest was on the big thread way back a few years ago, my youngest is leaving junior school in two weeks to start her transition to comprehensive school and will be having a prom, so I’ll be along in a couple of weeks to post her picture if that’s okay x
My DD has also been invited to a prom, although her transition is next year (complicated reasons!) she announced yesterday she would need new dress and the works! She had a dress she wore to a special ball last year, but says she wants something more grown up! Any ideas,?!?!
Old 25 Jun 19, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
scojos
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bootrip2 View Post
My DD has also been invited to a prom, although her transition is next year (complicated reasons!) she announced yesterday she would need new dress and the works! She had a dress she wore to a special ball last year, but says she wants something more grown up! Any ideas,?!?!
Pic? Can u pimp existing dress?
scojos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Bootrip2 View Post
How soon do you need it for , can you get the dress altered and maybe some new accessories or if you search girls prom dresses on eBay you might find something on there, but depends on how soon you need it, Lilly has a coraly orange colour shift dress that’s got a dipped hem at back and gold shoes, I’ve just got her jewellery and bag from accessories in sale, waiting for that to be delivered , she’s now come home and said can she wear false nails lol... I’m rubbish at this sort of thing luckily her big sister is finishing work early next week to help get her ready... this time next week she will be at her prom.
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
lottiesmum0
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Dd’s Prom tonight

Old 25 Jun 19, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by lottiesmum0 View Post
Dd’s Prom tonight

Beautiful... Love the colour ❤️
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Lottiesmum she looks gorgeous, beautiful dress and beautiful hair x
Old 25 Jun 19, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Edie ray
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by lottiesmum0 View Post
Dd’s Prom tonight

How lovely, I love the colour of your daughters dress and her hair colour is stunning, beautiful
Edie ray is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
lottiesmum0
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Beautiful... Love the colour ❤️
Thankyou xx
Old 25 Jun 19, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
lottiesmum0
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Edie ray View Post
How lovely, I love the colour of your daughters dress and her hair colour is stunning, beautiful
Thankyou x
Old 27 Jun 19, 06:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Just love all these photos. They are all beauties!
Anymore coming up this weekend?
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List