Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Premium Meal Plan

8 Apr 19, 02:56 PM
    DisneyMum006
    Getting to know the DIBB
    DisneyMum006 is offline Add Member to Ignore List
  • Hi we are visiting Disneyland Paris in the August School Holidays. We booked 4 nights under the 2nts2days free deal and then decided to extend booking a 1 night stay seperately as it worked out cheaper than changing deal.

We have family staying for the same dates.

I am thinking of booking Inventions for all of our party. We have never been in the Disneyland hotel or restaurants and couldn't really afford it, however I have been looking at the premium dining plans.

Would it be possible in your experience for me to book premium full board for our 1 night stay, have character breakfast for 4 of us and then use 8 vouchers (lunch and dinner) against all 8 of us eating at Inventions?

Do the vouchers have names on etc?

Thanks
    9 Apr 19, 02:40 AM
    MissJRabbit
    Excited about Disney
    MissJRabbit is offline Girl Mouse Add Member to Ignore List
  • Yes that would work. If its more cost effective then go for it! The vouchers dont have names attached, just dates 😊
    DISNEY WORLD TAKE TWO
    9 Apr 19, 02:58 PM
    Sarryb
    Very Serious Dibber
    Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Add Member to Ignore List
  • I'm not sure how it would work with the magic passes. On the back of them it does say how many are in your party. But I can't see how it would make any difference to them to allow you use it this way.

I think it's loaded upside down, sorry. But you get the gist! X
    9 Apr 19, 04:14 PM
    DisneyMum006
    Getting to know the DIBB
    DisneyMum006 is offline Add Member to Ignore List Thread Starter
  • Thanks, the premium dining plan at full board for 1 day is coming in at 360, that includes the upgrade to character breakfast from golden forest lounge (lovely though that is) and potentially foid for 8 at Inventions. Does this sound a good deal?

Our vouchers would be 2adults 2 children but the party of 8 total is 5adults 3children, could we just pay the difference in price between child and adult or would this be a problem?

If not I am guessing we can grab a quick service to share as snacks with one of the child vouchers earlier in the day and just pay for 1 child at Inventions?

Sorry I'm a bit confused. We've been going for years but never navigated meal vouchers!
    10 Apr 19, 11:37 AM
    LufcDeb
    Apprentice Imagineer
    LufcDeb is online now Girl Mouse Add Member to Ignore List
  • Quote DisneyMum006
    Thanks, the premium dining plan at full board for 1 day is coming in at 360, that includes the upgrade to character breakfast from golden forest lounge (lovely though that is) and potentially foid for 8 at Inventions. Does this sound a good deal?

Our vouchers would be 2adults 2 children but the party of 8 total is 5adults 3children, could we just pay the difference in price between child and adult or would this be a problem?

If not I am guessing we can grab a quick service to share as snacks with one of the child vouchers earlier in the day and just pay for 1 child at Inventions?

Sorry I'm a bit confused. We've been going for years but never navigated meal vouchers!
    I'm not 100% if it would work using all the vouchers at once, it should do but you never know with DLP! If you can you'd have 4 adult and 4 child vouchers so you'd then pay for the other adult and you'd have a child voucher left over.

Inventions is 69 per adult and 39 for children age 3-11
    DLP! AGAIN!
DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now