Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 7 Jun 20, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I am unreasonably ≈≈≈≈≈≈ off that having waited ages for my white plant in the garden to flower the post rain yesterday has knocked most of the flowers off. Normally I would not even notice.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 20, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
I am unreasonably ≈≈≈≈≈≈ off that having waited ages for my white plant in the garden to flower the post rain yesterday has knocked most of the flowers off. Normally I would not even notice.
Oh Sue... I don't know whether to laugh or cry 🤔🤗
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 20, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
sw16
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I thinks it's seeing all the protests where it looks like people are not social distancing and wondering why we have gone to all this effort to stay away from everyone of these protest are going to spoil it.
Old 7 Jun 20, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

Mobile

Yep I'm fed up this weekend too. DD was due back to school tomorrow but it's been cancelled as the R rate is high in the north west.

This has really got me down, I would have been some sort of normality for her and meant I wouldn't be worried about failing her as I can't teach her.

I've got absolutely no motivation to do anything so sat in a chair Dibbing and watching the rain.
Blue nose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 20, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Blue nose View Post
Yep I'm fed up this weekend too. DD was due back to school tomorrow but it's been cancelled as the R rate is high in the north west.

This has really got me down, I would have been some sort of normality for her and meant I wouldn't be worried about failing her as I can't teach her.

I've got absolutely no motivation to do anything so sat in a chair Dibbing and watching the rain.
Bless you, try not to worry to much
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 20, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Nannad
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you (maidmarian), that is very kind especially as you are feeling low, I feel so guilty when I read on here about the heartbreak some people are going thru. Brighter days to come I hope

Del x

Edited at 01:56 PM.
Nannad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 20, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

Most of the time I am okay but I have had my moments. I think that is normal though - it would be strange if we were happy being cooped up like this for months.

I was doing crafty things earlier but had to get up and walk away - I am fed up with all of it. I started off at the beginning of this full of plans for cleaning, decluttering, sewing but I have run out of steam and just sit around wasting a lot of time.

My husband and I get on most of the time but I was so happy when golf started last week. It gives us both a rest from each other!
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 20, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Pottermouse
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma View Post
I wouldn't say I'm struggling as such, but I am at the totally fed up stage, I seem to be OK when it's hot and sunny and we sit in the garden, but on days when we're indoors it gets to me.Everything's annoying me today, my bloody hair is driving me mad, I think I need to hide mirrors now. 😳
I could have written this myself, totally how I’m feeling at the moment. The change in weather definitely isn’t helping

Can’t wait for the salons to open to get my hair, waxing and nails done. It’s ok trying to do it yourself but you don’t get the same results.

Wynnfield Inn Sept 00, Spring Hill Suites LBV Oct 07, POR Aug 08 & Aug 09, Sandy Ridge Villa Oct 10, Sheraton Park Anaheim 11, Scottsdale 12, Las Vegas Jun 13, Scottsdale 14, Dallas 15, OKW 16, Cuba 17, Cuba 18, Beach Club 19 & Kraków Nov 19.
Pottermouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 20, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Baggie Bird
Imagineer

I have had some bad days over the last couple of weeks. I live on my own, am furloughed and really missing seeing family and friends I have done lots of cleaning, decluttering etc to keep busy. There are some jobs I want to do such as decorating but it is difficult trying to move furniture on my own. I managed to get some fence paint in the colour I wanted and now the weather has changed so I will have to wait to do that.

Big hugs to everyone who is struggling at the moment xx

1999 Villa Davenport Lakes, 2001 Villa Windsor Palms
2003 with friends in LBV 2005/2006, 2007 Villa Southern Dunes, 2008 Villa Greater Groves, 2009 Bally's Vegas Villa - Hampton Lakes, 2010 Blue Heron Beach Resort, 2011 Dibb Townhouse Regal Palms 2015 Heron Villa High Grove
Baggie Bird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 20, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
CarolynU
Imagineer

CarolynU's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Yesterday we were supposed to be boarding the Disney Cruise Line in Barcelona with my little grandchildren. It would have been my grandsons first ever cruise.
Bizarrely the Disney Magic is permanently docked at Dover right now a very short drive from us. The weather was cold windy and miserable. It matched my mood.
So we drove to Dover. Took a look at the empty ship and my granddaughter aged four suddenly decided to paddle in the sea with her welly boots on. In no time at all she was soaked through! Her mum and I clung on to her and ended up paddling in The English Channel fully clothed whilst her dad took photos, and then we began laughing and then roaring with laughter!
We were soaked and freezing. A total contrast to being onboard in the sun, but it lightened our mood and lifted our spirits.
A funny way to do it though.