Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 Sep 20, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Older men - earrings and ponytails

I thought I would give the DOGs a break today and concentrate on the DOMs (Dibb Old Men). Am I alone in feeling embarrassed when I see older men with pony tails and earrings.

Men with ponytails who have a head of hair isn't so bad, but those bald on top who have a poneytail(s) is just wrong.

As always my dibb families opinion is welcome.

Below is an example (although it looks even worse when the ponytail is longer):

Edited at 09:11 AM.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 20, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

You are not alone.
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 20, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

You are most certainly not alone. I have a hairline rather similar to that gentleman. That is why I shave my head with a bic.

Earnings? No, not for me.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 20, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Why would I feel embarrassed?

MH I know this is just another thought provoking post out to get the Dibb family going and I do tha1nk you for that because it takes our mind off the carp around us.

Frankly I care very little about what people look like on the outside, what you look like does not make you a good or bad person, acceptable or unacceptable, hair, scars, tattoos, make up, weight, non of that matters. It's the way people are inside that matters, their brains are what counts.

Sorry for the unamusing answer!
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 20, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
You are most certainly not alone. I have a hairline rather similar to that gentleman. That is why I shave my head with a bic.

Earnings? No, not for me.
My wife just clips my remaining hair strands with a Ł15 amazon clipper set and I used to pay Ł15 at the Barbers for the same which takes minutes (Ł13 haircut and Ł2 tip) and that's done every few weeks so I save a small fortune and no more hassle (especially in the current situation).
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 20, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by munmun View Post
Why would I feel embarrassed?

MH I know this is just another thought provoking post out to get the Dibb family going and I do tha1nk you for that because it takes our mind off the carp around us.

Frankly I care very little about what people look like on the outside, what you look like does not make you a good or bad person, acceptable or unacceptable, hair, scars, tattoos, make up, weight, non of that matters. It's the way people are inside that matters, their brains are what counts.

Sorry for the unamusing answer!
As always I do appreciate your opinion.
Old 21 Sep 20, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Its the new comb over. I would be tempted to snip those little ponytails off!
But each to their own!
Old 21 Sep 20, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Talland 2016
Imagineer

Anyone remember the ‘Only Fools and Horses’ episode where Rodney was wearing a false ponytail to impress Cassandra?
Talland 2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 20, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Are we supposed to be trying to guess which one is Mr Tom Morrow and which one is Megaflyer?

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 20, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
Its the new comb over. I would be tempted to snip those little ponytails off!
But each to their own!
The Bobby Charlton look. I think it's obvious when men try to move their few hairs around to cover bald patches up when they look better just having it short and not drawing attention to themselves. I accept my lack of hair and if JL won't accept me then it's her loss (at least I don't have a pony tail or earring).