Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Closed Thread

Old 27 Jan 15, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Here you go... like this...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	59452  
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 15, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
barber2384
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Picalily View Post
Hi, if you are staying on I drive then you can get an 8 to SeaWorld, then a 50 to Disney and from the transport and ticket centre you can get a 56 to Kissimmee which goes to Old Town, the flea markets and Walmart. You can catch the 37 from down the side of Wet and Wild to Universal or you can walk to Universal in about 20 mins from the same place. All day tickets cost 4.50 dollars or 2 dollars each trip. Very easy to get around on the Lynx buses, enjoy it!
When using Google maps which has Lynx integrated into it, it is saying several buses from international drive to Disney and says it take 3 hours
barber2384 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 15, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
nickbeaan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by barber2384 View Post
When using Google maps which has Lynx integrated into it, it is saying several buses from international drive to Disney and says it take 3 hours
The lynx 50 from near seaworld takes roughly 40mins to get to the transportation centre, it's the same bus you catch to get to downtown disney, which is roughly 20mins from seaworld
nickbeaan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 15, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Picalily
Imagineer

Picalily's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Hi, the bus that goes to Old Town is the 56 but on the front it says Kissimmee. This bus also takes you near to Celebration which is just a short walk from the bus stop. You can get a weekly ticket for $16 and you can get on and off as much as you want, if you pay on the bus you need to have the right money as you don't get change. They always stop if you put your arm out and the drivers are very helpful. The I Ride trolley only goes up and down I drive and is very restrictive, crowded with tourists and has very hard wooden seats!
Picalily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 15, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
barber2384
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by nickbeaan View Post
The lynx 50 from near seaworld takes roughly 40mins to get to the transportation centre, it's the same bus you catch to get to downtown disney, which is roughly 20mins from seaworld
how late do these buses run till and is it the same number back
barber2384 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 15, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We use them all the time So depending on where you staying

1) Disny off site IE I drive then it Normaly be the 8 to Seaworld Drive then the 50 to Disney If you want to Walk around DTD the the 50 stops there . If you want to goto a park after visting DTD then catch say the Contempary resort Disney resort Bus then just catch the resort mono rail to Eather Magic kingdom stop or TTC then cross over to Epcot mono Rail . Animal Kingom and Hollywood Stuios have there own bus from TTC .

2) If lets say you want old town You can catch the 56 from the TTC and get off at old town or even go along the 192 to walmart just get off stop after medevil times .

3) Florida Mall is the 111 which stops at The confrance center which we found the easy way to do it

4) US stuios We found the easy way there are others is catch the 8 along I drive to Wet and wild then A taxi cost for us was $6.00

5 the 2 outlet on I drive just get youirself A I drive day pass then you can vist both if you wish as they are at each end of I drive

Hope that helps
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 15, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
k4ti3-x
Apprentice Imagineer

k4ti3-x's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
The Lynx bus system is easy to use - in the past I have bought weekly passes a few months before and had them delivered to my home address in the UK which saved a bit of money. The buses do take a while to get places and are often busy. Ive used public transport the past 2 visits and i'm trying to convince my friends for our next visit to hire a car. Getting around Int drive is easy enough but getting to disney is a bit of a pain!
k4ti3-x is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 15, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

It used to take over an hour to the parks roughly 1h 30min . But once took me 3 hours to idrive.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 15, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Picalily
Imagineer

Picalily's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We stay on Palm Parkway and it is 20 mins to Seaworld on the 50 and about 25 mins to Disney in the other direction, also stops at DTD on the way.
Picalily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 15, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread