Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 5 Sep 16, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
salmim
Imagineer

salmim's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
We rode this last week. It was showing 105 minute wait at 9:20 😳😱😳😱

We used our express passes and we were off 30 mins later. It was okay. We weren't blown away and we've not rode it since.
Agree was ok, tbh a little too many of these, Spiderman amazing when first opened.
Bring back Jaws😊
salmim is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 16, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Sweets
like a dog with a bone

Mobile

Originally Posted by salmim View Post
Agree was ok, tbh a little too many of these, Spiderman amazing when first opened.
Bring back Jaws😊
I never got to do Jaws. Gutted.

Port Orleans Riverside ~ Oct 2012
Hard Rock Hotel (no Disney!) ~ Aug 2016
New York, Sheraton NY Times Square ~ Feb 2017
Santorini, Dana Villas ~ Aug 2017
Yacht Club ~ Sept 2018
Caribbean Cruise, P&O ~ Mar 2019
Caribbean Beach Resort ~ May 2022
Caribbean Beach Resort ~ May 2023

Sweets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 16, 04:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Voldemort
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Have to agree we weren't blown away by this ride either. Glad I only had to queue 10 mins when the park opened. Much prefer the Harry Potter rides.
Voldemort is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 16, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
cdls2016
Getting to know the DIBB

We only waited 10 minutes last Thursday morning too, we tried the Friday afternoon before when we were there and it was 75 mins

I liked it, my 8 yr old thought it was terrifying, but it was pretty short. I would have been really disappointed if I'd waited 75 mins for it. Would have loved to do the Jaws ride, Universal wasn't even open when I last went though! LOVE the Harry Potter rides
Old 6 Sep 16, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
ejmna1
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Similarly we arrived just after nine and we were told it was least a 40 minute wait for express access - we were advised that it would only get busier so took to the queue with our nearly six year old and found ourselves sat on the ride 5 minutes later - i do think so close to opening they find it difficult to get an accurate wait time as it can only be based on estimated foot fall and physical length of queue - we then went straight onto Pterydon flyers which showed a five minute wait and got of that 40 minutes later - swings and roundabouts! 5 year old was neither terrified or loved either particually
ejmna1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 16, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Alliex
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

I can't wait to go on this ride. Seen a few videos on Youtube about it that made me look forward to it
Alliex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List