Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 Jul 17, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Aims
Imagineer

Mobile Disneyland Halloween Party tickets on sale now

If anyone here is planning a trip to California Disneyland in late September or October and wants to attend one of the Mickey's Halloween Parties, tickets have just gone on sale to the public beginning today. The link below is where you can get info and purchase tickets. The parties tend to sell out within a couple of weeks, so don't wait too long to grab your tickets if you really want to go.

disneyland.disney.go/tickets/events/

Planning a trip to San Diego? Check out my San Diego planning guide at the link below:

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1047941
Aims is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 17, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Aaaaahhhhh I never thought of Halloween party nights when I was planning our Disneyland days - my plan was Friday 22 and Sunday 24 September for the full day to see the nighttime shows - however, Friday 22 is a party night. I'm assuming it's only in one park so all I have to do is change the park and go to Californian Adventure instead on the Friday and Disneyland on the Sunday.

Ok panic over - I've sorted it out in my head myself!

Thanks for the info though or I'd have never have considered it and would've been might upset to get put out of the park early.
Old 24 Jul 17, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Aims
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
Ok panic over - I've sorted it out in my head myself!

Thanks for the info though or I'd have never have considered it and would've been might upset to get put out of the park early.
You're right, and that's a good reminder to anyone else planning to go during this time who isn't going to one of the parties. Disneyland will close early on party dates to those without tickets- either 6 or 7 pm, depending on the day. If you want a full day in Disneyland, take note of the party dates so you can go on a different day.

Planning a trip to San Diego? Check out my San Diego planning guide at the link below:

Aims is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 17, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

What are people's opinions of the party? Are they worth it? We are there when one is on, but they are very expensive. An alternative would be to skip the party and buy the Walt's footsteps tour... any opinions?
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 17, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Aims
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wismgari View Post
What are people's opinions of the party? Are they worth it? We are there when one is on, but they are very expensive. An alternative would be to skip the party and buy the Walt's footsteps tour... any opinions?
I've never been to one of the parties myself, but have friends who have gone and they all really enjoyed it. They have told me that they liked how the crowds felt smaller at the parties compared to the usual crowds during the day. There is also a Halloween themed parade and fireworks exclusive to the parties. I think you'd have to really enjoy Halloween to get the most out of the extra expense- because it is expensive!
Old 24 Jul 17, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post

We're in the exact same dilemma. Visiting Disney in October for 3 nights and planning on doing the 2 day hopper on the Thursday and Friday. As it works out, the Friday is a Halloween party day and as we are 3 adults, we're not too bothered about the Halloween party. Is it more aimed for little ones?

I thought it was in both parks so this is very good news if we can stay in California Adventure all day on the Friday.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 17, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Aims
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claireandhollie View Post
We're in the exact same dilemma. Visiting Disney in October for 3 nights and planning on doing the 2 day hopper on the Thursday and Friday. As it works out, the Friday is a Halloween party day and as we are 3 adults, we're not too bothered about the Halloween party. Is it more aimed for little ones?

I thought it was in both parks so this is very good news if we can stay in California Adventure all day on the Friday.
I have heard that the Halloween party activities are kept very family-friendly and mostly with kids in mind. The parties only take place in Disneyland, so you'll be ok for California Adventure.