Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 23 Jan 17, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
sazza22
Getting Excited

Attraction for babies

Hi, just wondered if anyone has a list of rides / attractions that we will be able to do with the baby, obviously we know she won't really appreciate any but would like to be able to do some things as a whole family, and with our four year old.
Thanks
sazza22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 17, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

There are so many, more than we originally thought when my youngest was 11 weeks old. Obviously all the shows but also loads of rides like it's a small world, Peter Pan, Winnie the poo, space ship earth, nemo, Ariel, great movie ride.
Those are ones from the top of my head but honestly there are loads, my son loved the lights, colours & sounds he would kick his little legs in excitement and smile/laugh it was fab!
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 17, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
It's pretty much every ride that doesn't have a height restriction I think.
Old 24 Jan 17, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post

We took our little girl when she was 8 months & there was loads she could do! We also had our 3 year old son so pretty much did these things as a family.

Tea cups
Winnie The Pooh
Peter Pan
It's a Small World
Haunted Mansion (she LOVED it, her brother was much more wary)
Aladdin's Flying Carpets
Jungle Cruise

I found there wasn't much she could do in HS but that was fine as there was quite a few shows Little Mermaid, Disney Junior Live that was perfect for her.

Animal Kingdom was pretty much the same there was a few shows Lion King & Nemo but she loved all the animals so lots to see.

Epcot she went on Spaceship Earth, Nemo, the aquarium was a big hit with her & she loved the atmosphere/music when walking around World Showcase. They both loved the water fountains & would have played/sat there getting soaked all night
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 17, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
sazza22
Getting Excited

That's brilliant, thanks all.
Just an extra question - did you just have the baby on you right lap or did you use a baby carrier on the rides?
sazza22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 17, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sazza22 View Post
That's brilliant, thanks all.
Just an extra question - did you just have the baby on you right lap or did you use a baby carrier on the rides?
We went in September with our then 4 month old. I did a mixture of having her in the carrier (connecta) and actually carrying her.
Generally I would get her out for photos/meet and greets. But some rides I kept her in the carrier on the ride(buzz lightyear/tsm), mainly when she was asleep.

And yes any ride without a height restriction, she went on everything she could potc/haunted mansion

Edited at 03:18 PM.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List