Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 20 Jun 17, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

Olivia is playing the boys like a fiddle! Old Marcel had been a busy lad fitting in all those ladies and being in Blazing Squad😂
Old 20 Jun 17, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
*cath*
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
OMG Olivia, what a player. Why can't the men see this?
And as for Montana and Sam, he is lovely but I can't see that going long term, she's after a bit of a posh boy whereas i think Sam is more a Mcdonalds lad don't you think?

2016 - Orlando - Town Center Villa
2017 - Rotonda West, Gulf Coast
2017 Nov - New York
2018 - Bradenton, Gulf Coast
2023 - Orlando/Gulf Coast
*cath* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 17, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Originally Posted by soooexcited! View Post
Olivia is playing the boys like a fiddle! Old Marcel had been a busy lad fitting in all those ladies and being in Blazing Squad😂
😂😂I know I was chatting to a friend today n she said "300? " I said "well come on, did you not know he was in blazing squad?" 😂😂

Originally Posted by *cath* View Post
OMG Olivia, what a player. Why can't the men see this?
And as for Montana and Sam, he is lovely but I can't see that going long term, she's after a bit of a posh boy whereas i think Sam is more a Mcdonalds lad don't you think?
Absolutely. Sam is such a lovely lad. I don't see anything coming of it and I think she will drop him like a hot potato if someone comes in and takes a shine to her, but bless him he is the sweetest guy n he would make me laugh. I'm clearly more McDonalds 😂😂
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 17, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
*cath*
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by Ellelledee View Post
😂😂I know I was chatting to a friend today n she said "300? " I said "well come on, did you not know he was in blazing squad?" 😂😂

Absolutely. Sam is such a lovely lad. I don't see anything coming of it and I think she will drop him like a hot potato if someone comes in and takes a shine to her, but bless him he is the sweetest guy n he would make me laugh. I'm clearly more McDonalds 😂😂
Oh im definitelyMcDonald's too haha

2017 Nov - New York
*cath* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 17, 06:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

I wasn't half talking to the telly tonight.

Thing is with Olivia, she is getting me mad, but then on one hand I think - lads do this! I've seen lads do this on other series of reality TV and in real life, lads play girls like that, so on one hand I think why shouldn't she, and being honest do either of them actually LOVE her? No? They fancy her and I think a lot of it is chest beating, they are competing to see who she picks. I'll be honest, a side of Chris came out and I'm ashamed to say if I saw that side of him I'd like him, a bit like he has been brought down a peg and isn't as sure of himself as he was, so in a way I felt sorry for him, and he even said himself she is paying us both, but neither of them are madly in love with her so she isn't REALLY hurting them, just their male pride. But I do think that it's a bit unfair to the other girls, there are a few girls - Montana, Chloe, Chamila who aren't properly coupled, and really Olivia has dibs on 2 guys when if she was honest and let one go, they might crack on with someone else and realise they actually find someone less shallow than Olivia.

On the Sam and Montana, I am like "awwww bless" every time he is on, he is so deluded and he is gonna get ripped when he gets home when he is told what is bei said behind his back. But he is so sure that all is well etc and they don't need to chat and then she is chatting behind his back - and she is stupid if she thinks it won't be repeated - and in the hut she is getting "the ick" I feel so bad for him!

Talking of things being repeated, how long before Chloe blabs that Chris and Olivia snogged last night? Amber knew what she was doing running to Chloe and saying "don't tell anyone" haha yeah right!
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 17, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs dee
Imagineer

Absolute loved it last night. I think it's funny how little they know each other yet everything's heightened. It's Olivia sly face that gets me. That little smile she puts on when she KNOWS she's got the pick. Bugs me lol. I think Montana is keeping with Sam to save herself in the Villa. We need someone to challenge Dom - they two are boring now and no screen time.
Mrs dee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 17, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
I didn't watch last night watched broken instead. Montana is just keeping Sam on side to stay in he's not her type at all. It's lacking life this year. I'm afraid to say I hate that term "crack on with someone else!" Makes me cringe what are they eggs? Lol
soooexcited! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 17, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
*cath*
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
The way she was sat on the bed with Mike but looking at Chris actually made me quite angry, it's like she was goading him to do something. She is loving the fact they may be fighting over her.

2017 Nov - New York
Old 21 Jun 17, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Gems09
Excited about Disney

Yeah I think on the outside Liv is a bit of a slider she's doing my head in a bit. Do think her and Mike deserve each other though he's got a slimy way about him too!
I'm terrible really, I want someone to split Dom and Jess right up like what happened to Sophie and Welsh boy last year! It's a bit slow this year too
Gems09 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 17, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Mobile

Ok so nothing else on. Olivia & Chris deserve each other. Derrr "it's like a love triangle err what is a two sided shape!"