Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 18 Jul 17, 06:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Imagineer

Mobile

Have to admit other than toy story land everything else I can do without! Can't stand Star Wars not a massive guardians fan either. I'm sure it will all be great I just hope while they are building it all, it's not too disruptive to the people who are booked and paid to go next year! I love Epcot and worry that with all the changes it will be a building site next year
Picklepuppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 17, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Rufus I think you underestimate the power of the Potter I've been a Star Wars fan since my Gran took me to see A new Hope but on my recent visits to Hogwarts & Diagon alley it's been standing room only & a license to print money! Really believe that Disney must be kicking themselves that they let JK away.
That being said I've heard that they expect the Hotel to be fully booked years in advance & with high demand comes sky high prices.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 17, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Picklepuppy View Post
Have to admit other than toy story land everything else I can do without! Can't stand Star Wars not a massive guardians fan either. I'm sure it will all be great I just hope while they are building it all, it's not too disruptive to the people who are booked and paid to go next year! I love Epcot and worry that with all the changes it will be a building site next year
I would think it will be reasonably well concealed. When we were at DHS this time, even though construction is well underway for Toy Story Land, we didn't hear anything at all.

I'm more worried about the changes to our beloved CBR from the construction of Riviera.
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 17, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Getyogrooveon View Post
Whilst really excited about the things announced for WDW, was hoping now the WDC have taken over Disneyland Paris, something big would be announced for there also. I guess it's too soon, maybe next year...
The marvel hotel is going to be built there.
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 17, 12:17 AM  
Link to this Post
blusteryday
Imagineer

blusteryday's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 12
Guidebook Photos: 8
Mobile

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
The marvel hotel is going to be built there.
No new hotel - Hotel New York will get an 'Art of Marvel' overlay. It will still be HNY.

Before hitting that "Submit Post" button, re-read what you've typed and consider:
Is it true?
Is it kind?
Is it helpful?
Is it necessary?
blusteryday is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 17, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Rufus1
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
Rufus I think you underestimate the power of the Potter I've been a Star Wars fan since my Gran took me to see A new Hope but on my recent visits to Hogwarts & Diagon alley it's been standing room only & a license to print money! Really believe that Disney must be kicking themselves that they let JK away.
That being said I've heard that they expect the Hotel to be fully booked years in advance & with high demand comes sky high prices.
SD
oh no trust me i understand the power of HP two daughters and a son who loved it and went to see every movie with them. been to universal and the watford film studios totally get it and fully uunderstand universal would have a massive hit on their hands with a hp hotel. I dont think however HP would take star wars fans away from staying in that hotel or visiting galaxy edge in favour of HP
AKL& POR Riverside 2017
boardwalk and POR 2019

Edited at 12:38 PM.
Rufus1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List