Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 17 Jul 17, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
johnandmaz
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
We used to love Coronado springs but it's changed and I don't know if it's as nice anymore.
Always plan in a quick visit to Pepper Market in Coronado Springs. And yes it did change a few years back as it was almost a table service with unlimited buffet. A bit like Boma. Unless my memory lets me down, (as it frequently does these days) there used to be a 10% service charge on the bill.

Now it's choose a meal from a variety of food counters, including a decent Mexican counter. Still one of the better QS and worth a visit imo.

Wouldn't quite agree about Goods to Go. Stayed at OKW 4 times and although I definitely wouldn't make a journey there if not staying, it does what it says on the tin. OK food for by the pool. A negative of staying at OKW but I don't think disgusting.

But our current favourite is the extremely underrated Boardwalk Bakery. (Unsure if it's technically a resort CS) Stayed a few weeks at Boardwalk Villas last year and I think we spent most of our QS dining credits in there. Staying at Beach Club next year and I can see that happening again.

Florida - 91, 93, 94, 95, 97, 01, 03, 05, 07 - twice, 09, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 24
johnandmaz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 17, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_time
Imagineer

Disney_time's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We've tried all the QS places in the Deluxe hotels you can reach by boat from Magic Kingdom. We find you get more variety and they seemed quiet at lunchtime, so a welcome break (though our last two visits have been Oct/Nov) . Most had outside seating.