Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 24 Jul 17, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
sam_b
Imagineer

My food obsessed ragdoll boy loves his treat ball - he rolls it around and treats fall out. His female companion will not lower herself to such demeaning behaviour. They both love a scratch post and also - a scratch bed. You can get them on amazon - cardboard beds made for scratching and lying on. They are cheap and both of mine love them.
Their preferred beds constantly change, but the most surprising one is an IKEA laundry hamper, which, when on its side, forms a tube like tent that both cats love to sleep in!
Both liked the battery operated undercover mouse toy - us humans can only stand 10 minutes of it being on!
sam_b is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 17, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
The Bobbo's
Very Serious Dibber

Well done you. X

My furball loves his cardboard bed and cardboard scratching post. He has an expensive bed and totally ignore it, opting for the much cheaper option.

m.zooplus/shop/cats/scr...rniture/315507
Old 24 Jul 17, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post

What an amazing person you are.

We have 3 bengals and they love to climb. The higher the happier they are so we got them a cat tree which have scratching pillars, platforms and pouches to sleep in. They love it but in the winter they prefer a furry kitty cave on the bottom of the bed! Boxes and paper bags are for play and a rolled up paper ball for fetch games. Wood pellets for litter trays, one for each cat to start with until they can go out and they prefer the garden. Unfortunately they also love toilet and kitchen rolls

Edited at 11:10 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 17, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Hels80
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by The Bobbo's View Post
Well done you. X

My furball loves his cardboard bed and cardboard scratching post. He has an expensive bed and totally ignore it, opting for the much cheaper option.

m.zooplus/shop/cats/scr...rniture/315507
We have that scratch cardboard bed and all 3 of our cats love it!
Best Western I drive 1997, Regal Palms 2009, Wedding at Beuna Vista Palace 04/08/09, Coco Key 2010, Art of Animation, RPR Universal, Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014, RPR & Disney's Swan 2017, Rosen Inn @ Pointe, Hard Rock Hotel, Port Orleans French 2018.

DLP: :
Best Western MLV 2007, Hotel Cheyenne 2008, Sequoia Lodge 2010, Dream Castle 2011, Kyriad MLV Torcy 2012, Hotel El'ysee 2012, Hotel Cheyenne 2013, Sequoia Lodge 2015.
Hels80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 17, 11:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Steve.S View Post
Hi we got 2 kittens 8 months ago,we use the wood pellets in there cat tray,B&M sell it at £6 for a 30L bag,we bag the poo as soon as one of them does their biz and a blast of febreeze sorts it out,Hamish and Daisy are currently on cat flap training lol.
Omg that is an adorable picture.
Old 24 Jul 17, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by TKR View Post
What an amazing person you are.

We have 3 bengals and they love to climb. The higher the happier they are so we got them a cat tree which have scratching pillars, platforms and pouches to sleep in. They love it but in the winter they prefer a furry kitty cave on the bottom of the bed! Boxes and paper bags are for play and a rolled up paper ball for fetch games. Wood pellets for litter trays, one for each cat to start with until they can go out and they prefer the garden. Unfortunately they also love toilet and kitchen rolls
Ha ha! Just look at that guilty face!
Old 25 Jul 17, 12:14 AM  
Link to this Post
PENELOPE
Imagineer

I delivered our last litter of kittens to their adoptive owners on Sunday (we foster for cats protection), one family who got 2 from us bought a larger cat pen from Amazon for about £37 it was brilliant, the box it came in the taped back up and cut an arch in it to make a med, they put in loads of toys, a scratching post, 3 food bowls and the litter tray. There was still plenty of room in it for their son to sit in and play with them. We only have 1 little girl in at the minute, but before I get the next litter in I am going to purchase one of these myself
PENELOPE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 17, 01:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Neep
Apprentice Imagineer

love a cat tree or climbing thing - also a toy they can flip with their paws. Expensive beds not needed - cats will love what they decide!
Old 25 Jul 17, 03:38 AM  
Link to this Post
darsch1982
Imagineer

Mobile

I got a big cat tree from ebay it has 3 stalls at the top my cats love it and spend most of there days on there . Also a dog bed from groupon that the love lol
darsch1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 17, 05:45 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6

My cats love this scratch post with built in beds, it's the only cat bed they have ever used!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List