Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 7 Jun 16, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile BBB & pirates league in Dream, recommendations and prices please

I'm looking book one of these for dd on our 4 night cruise in August.

Does anyone have any tips or recommendations for time and package etc?

I was thinking the Pirates leagues before dinner so she'll be all dressed up, but I wonder if that'll be possible to get as we'll be looking at quite a small time frame as we want to spend most of the day at Castaway Cay.

The other option I was looking at was the mermaid package.

Not found any recent prices online so if anyone's booked recently and can shed some light on costings that would be great.

Can this be booked online or is it phone only like MK? If so what time should I be ringing on booking day?

Thanks
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 16, 07:33 AM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoLes
Excited about Disney

OrlandoLes's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Does this help on prices:

The Pirates League - Captains Package. $99.95. (Ages 3 & Up). 30 min
The Pirates League - Deluxe Maiden Package. $99.95 (Ages 3 – 12) 30 min
The Pirates League - Empress Package. $39.95. (Ages 3 & Up). 30 min
The Pirates League - First Mate Package. $39.95. (Ages 3 & Up). 30 min

These are the prices shown for the Nausau day on our 3 day cruise in August.
We haven't done this so can't comment but we can now book excursions, character meet & greets (new) & dining as well as this - you just click on it & select a suitable time.
If you get to Castaway Cay by mid morning I would say by mid/late afternoon you could be happy to leave to make this possible before dinner (presuming you are early sitting).
PS - from last night you can now book Anna & Elsa online through your Disney Cruise line booking. Managed to bag a 10:15 on our first full day so DD will be over the moon (& saves us having to get a FP for this in the parks😀&#128076
Good luck with it
Cheers Les
Windsor Hills Villa - May 2012; Rolling Hills Villa - Easter 2014; High Grove DIBB Villa / RPR / Disney Dream - Easter 2015; Sunset Lakes DIBB Villa /HRH/ Disney Dream - August 2016; NYC / St Pete's Beach / DIBB Townhouse at Windsor hills - Easter 2018; Flights / Sunset Lakes Villa / Harmony of the Seas Cruise - Easter 2020 Didn’t happen!
OrlandoLes is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 16, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by OrlandoLes View Post
Does this help on prices:

The Pirates League - Captains Package. $99.95. (Ages 3 & Up). 30 min
The Pirates League - Deluxe Maiden Package. $99.95 (Ages 3 – 12) 30 min
The Pirates League - Empress Package. $39.95. (Ages 3 & Up). 30 min
The Pirates League - First Mate Package. $39.95. (Ages 3 & Up). 30 min

These are the prices shown for the Nausau day on our 3 day cruise in August.
We haven't done this so can't comment but we can now book excursions, character meet & greets (new) & dining as well as this - you just click on it & select a suitable time.
If you get to Castaway Cay by mid morning I would say by mid/late afternoon you could be happy to leave to make this possible before dinner (presuming you are early sitting).
PS - from last night you can now book Anna & Elsa online through your Disney Cruise line booking. Managed to bag a 10:15 on our first full day so DD will be over the moon (& saves us having to get a FP for this in the parks😀&#128076
Good luck with it
Cheers Les
Thanks that's great.

Our booking day is next Wednesday so hoping we get everything sorted then.

Do you know what time booking opens up?
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 16, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoLes
Excited about Disney

OrlandoLes's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Hi Bella's Mum, I don't I'm afraid but i'm sure some helpful dibber will come along to advise you...
We could book 75 days out (previous DCL cruisers) & was at 70 days last night as we where away last week.
just in case no-one does I will email our US TA now with the question & let you know what they say.
Cheers
Les
Windsor Hills Villa - May 2012; Rolling Hills Villa - Easter 2014; High Grove DIBB Villa / RPR / Disney Dream - Easter 2015; Sunset Lakes DIBB Villa /HRH/ Disney Dream - August 2016; NYC / St Pete's Beach / DIBB Townhouse at Windsor hills - Easter 2018; Flights / Sunset Lakes Villa / Harmony of the Seas Cruise - Easter 2020 Didn’t happen!
OrlandoLes is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 16, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread