Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 5 Feb 20, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Stubbs86
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Hombody1976 View Post
Are there any food carts in studios and what do they sell? Only restaurants are listed on the website.
When are you going? There are food vans dotted about selling fries, biscuits, drinks etc.

There are also food festivals in the winter and summer with food options from around Europe - but these are only during certain dates.

Germany/Netherlands Roadtrip May 2018 - Europa Park & Efteling
DLP October 2018 - Cheyenne in Halloween season
Alton Towers March 2019 - solo day out
Stubbs86 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List Reply With Quote
Old 5 Feb 20, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Hombody1976
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Going mid May, half term, for Marvel season.
Hombody1976 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 20, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
David
New Poster (4)

Mobile

Yes but if you have standard meal plan then the isnt anywhere to eat in disney studios i am quite fussy and found that restaurant des stars was slightly better than the buffet at davey crocket ranch. It means than the buffets in the main park will be busier as well with a good 30 mins wasted walking each way to get lunch. What is the current value of the standard voucher if used at a table service restaurant?
David is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 20, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by David View Post
Yes but if you have standard meal plan then the isnt anywhere to eat in disney studios i am quite fussy and found that restaurant des stars was slightly better than the buffet at davey crocket ranch. It means than the buffets in the main park will be busier as well with a good 30 mins wasted walking each way to get lunch. What is the current value of the standard voucher if used at a table service restaurant?
I can't help with the current value, but you could always use your dining plan for dinner rather than lunch, if you have half board, of course.

Then you have quite a few more options with both the standard hotel buffets (not including Davy Crockett), and La Grange in Disney Village being open in the evening. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
DLP Birthday Trip!(Fingers crossed)
Old 15 Feb 20, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekytink
VIP Dibber

cheekytink's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Standard meal vouchers are worth 27Euros per adult and 17 per child (3-9).
They can be used in quick service but not the best value.

Been to DLRP 34 times?
Yes... Yes I have.

DLP INFINITY ANNUAL PASSHOLDER 92,93,94 (twice), 95, 96, 98, 99, 00 (twice), 01,02,03, 05, 06 (twice) 07, 09, 10 (twice), 11, 12, 14, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 (twice) 19 (x 4!)
Ask me anything :
WDW 94,96, 99, 10,11, 13, 14,15,17,18,19 and 2020 booked!
DL 97
cheekytink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Time to go Home
Old 15 Feb 20, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
David
New Poster (4)

Mobile

Originally Posted by cheekytink View Post
Standard meal vouchers are worth 27Euros per adult and 17 per child (3-9).
They can be used in quick service but not the best value.
Thanks for the info decided to upgrade to full board sort of wish i hadnt now but we can use one of the extra meals on or last day. Read somewhere that the cowboy cookout was turning into a buffet restaurant is this true and if so whats it like?
David is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 20, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks for the info decided to upgrade to full board sort of wish i hadnt now but we can use one of the extra meals on or last day. Read somewhere that the cowboy cookout was turning into a buffet restaurant is this true and if so whats it like?
I've heard it's awful. You have unlimited starters, choose a main course (seen some shocking photos), then unlimited desserts.

Same price as the other standard buffets which are all just unlimited of each course. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
DLP Birthday Trip!(Fingers crossed)
Old 16 Feb 20, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsCupcake
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Thank god Des Stars is closed. When we went at Christmas it was absolutely shocking. Almost no food! I complained to waitress and was referred to Chef who was angry & intimidating. I received a refund in the end. It was terrible.
MrsCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Planning Disneyworld 2021 or 2022
Discount Florida Car Hire