Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 1 Jun 19, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
pav438
Excited about Disney

Back a week highs and insults !

Hi everyone just thought a quick note on our holiday.no parks .

Highs:- no parks no pressure lol
Treasure island,probably the best place ever been! Booked on bnb took a gamble and it was fantastic.the views, fishing,dolphins , rays all swimming past ten feet away! The best sunsets and sunrises.
The car I know but got a camero convertible ss lt3 (some guys will know lol ) brand new 10 miles on clock from hertz did 2000 miles !
Not so highs:- bahama bay resort first condo furniture broken stains etc
Took 4hrs to sort but I think we were spoilt at treasure island.
Insults man putting his hand in our food to get a pic of the fish next to our table!
Brazilians taking all the seats in the bus windows at ksc tour but was sorted buy bus driver
And being fat insulted at Abercrombie lol
And the atrocious travel back with virgin and there reply to my complaint
Overall a fantastic experience and holiday.
Some pics

Booked for may next year 3 weeks at treasure island
pav438 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Don’t really get some of it

Cos there is little contex
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Pav. I have a good memeory so remember all the issues you had. Hope Virgin eventually come back to you with a more acceptable response.

However the photos of Treasure Island are stunning, well done. The car - well just lovely. However if I did actually manage to lever myself into that I would need a Paramedic to get me out.

That aside, nice motor. Seeing some good gear coming out of the Hertz garage lately.

Must have been good as I see you are heading back there. Watch out for those 'fish fingers'

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
taffs travels
VIP Dibber

Loving those sunset pics I read your other posts about the fish guy and your awful flight home.. i need to find the KSC story now .. what a trip !
taffs travels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
pav438
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Pav. I have a good memeory so remember all the issues you had. Hope Virgin eventually come back to you with a more acceptable response.

However the photos of Treasure Island are stunning, well done. The car - well just lovely. However if I did actually manage to lever myself into that I would need a Paramedic to get me out.

That aside, nice motor. Seeing some good gear coming out of the Hertz garage lately.

Must have been good as I see you are heading back there. Watch out for those 'fish fingers'
Thanks Tom ,the car was stunning but the place we found suited us perfect ten yds to the pool then ten yards to the fishing deck it was perfect. So we have booked direct with them for next may , just need to sort out flights and car. My favourite car hire company are now hertz and if you are a gold member they have a swapping out bay.
pav438 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
pav438
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by taffs travels View Post
Loving those sunset pics I read your other posts about the fish guy and your awful flight home.. i need to find the KSC story now .. what a trip !
And Abercrombie post !
Old 1 Jun 19, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
pav438
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by taffs travels View Post
Here you go
Hi everybody,well we were shopping in Westfield Brandon and I went into Abercrombie & Fitch to get my godson a shirt he asked for.
I’m looking around and a assistant came up to me and said “ hello just to let you know we only go up to large ! “ how very very rude sir “ I said “ I’m puffing up at the moment I’m actually a size small “ and walked out godson will have a Kmart shirt and lump it!
Old 1 Jun 19, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
pav438
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
Don’t really get some of it

Cos there is little contex
Sorry I’m useless at grammar and presumed you have read my previous posts
Old 1 Jun 19, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
pav438
Excited about Disney

The other
The rudest thing I’ve ever seen pt 2 !
Now let start by saying we are having a good time and I am not a victor meldrew!
We were at ksc yesterday which I loved in fact it really got me a bit emotional. Anyway we were getting on the bus for our tour and in front were about 20 people from Brazil ( it was on there T-shirts ) they got on in front and everyone of them sat in a individual seat so they could have a window seat! This ment everybody else had to sit with them and split up.an American lady saw this and told the driver who got up to tell them to pair up. Nothing I mean not even a acknowledgement, a movement from one of them ! So the driver said he was not moving well I looked at my wife she looked at me and then I sat down.
Now I am quite a biggish fella, 6ft1 15st so I sat next to this Brazilian guy not very big as most aren’t and let’s say squeezed him so hard against the window. I would have loved to see the other side of the window! He tried to shove me but nothing I then said with a big smile “hola” and as I was putting on my biggest puffafish impression he climbed over the seat to which my wife said “ thank-you your so kind
The driver then said we were not moving until they doubled up ,nothing again not even a look or movement from anyone! Well ten minutes later security came and they were removed to the biggest applause and whoops ever and the driver apologised and we were on our way.
Pt 3 coming soon
Old 1 Jun 19, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
boltyboy
Imagineer

boltyboy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by pav438 View Post
Here you go
Hi everybody,well we were shopping in Westfield Brandon and I went into Abercrombie & Fitch to get my godson a shirt he asked for.
I’m looking around and a assistant came up to me and said “ hello just to let you know we only go up to large ! “ how very very rude sir “ I said “ I’m puffing up at the moment I’m actually a size small “ and walked out godson will have a Kmart shirt and lump it!
OMG that is so rude!

2020 canceled - 2018 - 2015- 2012 - 2004 - 1998 - 1995 - 1993
Has it really been 8 years? - Trip Index
August 2015-Trip Index
boltyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List