Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Community > DIBBing > TV and Film
Forgotten Password?
Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.
Orlando Attractions

Old 18 Mar 20, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Very Serious Dibber

Saw Tenko last year on Sky, enjoyed seeing it again.
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
I don't think I'll be going back in Aug
Old 18 Mar 20, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
BerkshireBugsy
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Has anyone said "love thigh neighbour"?
Old 18 Mar 20, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Roger Roger, took place in a taxi company and a childrens TV programme called "How we used to live".
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Tenerife, Norfolk with Kids an
Old 18 Mar 20, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BerkshireBugsy View Post
Has anyone said "love thigh neighbour"?
I would see it again, as a kid I loved it. Also It ain't arf hot mum. xx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 20, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mrs Red C View Post
Saw Tenko last year on Sky, enjoyed seeing it again.
Love love love Tenko. When Rose was dying, it was so very sad. x
Old 18 Mar 20, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Partridge family ... loved David Cassidy
Dallas
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 20, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
hermione25
Imagineer

Knots Landing - loved that!
Old 18 Mar 20, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
ILoveDaveLamb
Imagineer

ILoveDaveLamb's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by greekgranny View Post
Father Ralph indeed
I know heís gay, but Iím sure I could have turned him. Oh, those riding breaches!

Couple of years ago, the Food Technician at school told me about Thornbirds: The Missing Years. Itís on YouTube. Wonít win any awards, but spent a couple of happy hours that weekend. LOVED it! The theme music and that same kangaroo jumping over the same hill... x
Old 18 Mar 20, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Nannad
Serious Dibber

Nearly spit my wine ha ha, yes and the first time I heard the colour ashes of roses to describe the colour pink, and loved the music

Del x

Edited at 09:14 PM.
Nannad is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 20, 07:36 AM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

Dr Finlays Casebook.