Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 20 Jan 20, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Rose89
Helping Minnie

Space 220 ADR

Sorry if this has already been asked or answered but I can't find anything about it.

I can find info on when Space 220 is opening in Epcot but I don't seem to be able to make a reservation. Does anyone know IF or WHEN ADR will open for Space 220?

Thanks,
Hayley
2024 All Star Music Resort/2023 Tokyo Disneyland, DisneySea & Universal Osaka/2022 Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista/2022 Pop Century/2021 Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista/2019 Caribbean Beach & Endless Summer Surfside/2018 Disneyland California & Universal Hollywood/2017 Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando/2016 Rosen Inn International/2014 Disneyland Paris/2012 Pop Century/2010 Econolodge Inn & Suites/1999 Kissimmee/1997 Quality Inn I- Drive
Rose89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rose89 View Post
Sorry if this has already been asked or answered but I can't find anything about it.

I can find info on when Space 220 is opening in Epcot but I don't seem to be able to make a reservation. Does anyone know IF or WHEN ADR will open for Space 220?

Thanks,
Hayley
I’m hoping it’ll be open while we are there but it’s looking less and less likely! It’s rumoured to be opening some time in February, but it’s been delayed before and there isn’t even a sign of a menu loaded yet 😢
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Nobody (other than insiders) knows this, it has not been announced.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
CaliforniaKid
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Wasn't there issues with the executive chef unexpectedly leaving before Christmas?

It's listed on the Epcot park guide map as 'Opening Early 2020' so can't be far off. We're there for Easter so fingers crossed it will be open by then.
CaliforniaKid is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes the chef left just before they put back the opening. And they’ve since changed the menu description from something like international cuisine to the current American food it mentions
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
babbymint
Imagineer

Mobile

Is it going to be a 1 or 2 credit restaurant does anyone know (assuming it’s on do)?
babbymint is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSevSpaghetti
Getting Excited

Mobile

Following. I would very much like to see a menu.
MrsSevSpaghetti is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Keeping everything crossed that it’s open for when we go in April
Old 20 Jan 20, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Julie
Proud to wear my Ears

I heard it’s going to open February 20th, hence 2.20 being a reference to the opening date as well as the number of miles high it’s supposed to be up in space!
Disney Julie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 01:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disney Julie View Post
I heard it’s going to open February 20th, hence 2.20 being a reference to the opening date as well as the number of miles high it’s supposed to be up in space!
Now that has made me excited! I really do hope that’s true, but fear that the delays etc were unplanned and they’d already decided on the name! Living in hope though - we’d have two possible evenings before we came home!