Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 10 Mar 19, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Moana
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile Kenwood travel

I’m just starting to price up our next holiday looking at August 2020, hoping / waiting for free dining. Hotel I want is currently not available direct on the Disney website, for my dates, however Kenwood Travel do have it available. Has anyone used them? How did you find them? Was it easy enough to make changes once you had booked?

Thanks in advance
Moana is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Valentine
Imagineer

Mrs Valentine's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 21
I used them for our last FLorida holiday, very well organised and no problems what so ever.
I didn't make any changes though, but you could ask them if its possible once you have booked I suppose.

DisneyJulie
Mrs Valentine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Moana just to warn you, they can only offer you what is live on the Disney site, they may show that they have it but they basically use the TA equivalent of the Disney site to book. Last year we wanted Wilderness Lodge, available on their website but not Disney's, it was only because I had to call as I wanted to change the 14 day ultimates to 21 days that I was informed that actually they can only book what's showing on Disney's site.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
pompeyboy
Apprentice Imagineer

As Shooby says above their website isn't live and when you go through to book it will say "on request". They will take a deposit which, in this day and age, would suggest you have a firm booking but then they will ring you and if your choice isn't actually available, try and find you an alternative.

This happened to me and I felt the person at Kenwood was just checking the Disney site as each alternative took a minute or say to find.

Having said that they do offer great service and communication and their flight prices were the best I could find for our chosen dates.
pompeyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
taylaboo
Imagineer

Mobile

I've used them to book a package (villa for 21 days, Virgin flights, and a 12 seater vehicle) and they were very informative and helpful. Much better than Florida Masters. We had several problems with them and wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.
Villa at Champions Gate -2019
Rosen Hotel May 2023
taylaboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
CoasterQueen
Earning More Ears

I have booked packages with Kenwood in the past and found that they have done everything as described. I booked a flight only last week-Virgin Atlantic 24/12/2019 from Gatwick return 10/01/2020 so 17 nights -economy 2 adults £814-which was about half the price of the exact same flight on the Virgin website.
CoasterQueen is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

Mobile

We went with Kenwood Travel last November, was fine although we didn’t need to make any changes. We were on the regular dining plan at Port Orleans French Quarter.
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Moana
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

Thanks all! I did wonder if their site might not be “live” with the correct availability... I’ll just have to hope that more standard rooms open up at the beach club for the end of August next year.

Thanks
Moana is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mickie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
One thing to add having used them last year (and been satisfied) when free dining was nearly sold out-they did manage to find hotels (with dining included) that weren’t available on the UK Disney website-I believe they can go through a US partner as well and still managed to link it with UK free dining and the UK tickets.
Mickie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Rufus1
Excited about Disney

its always possible with GE opening there wont be free dining next year as i dont think disney will have ptoblems filling rooms so we wait and see
AKL& POR Riverside 2017
boardwalk and POR 2019
Rufus1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List